Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. biofumes

What did you do TO your RAM today?

What parts did you use to modify this? I could not pull up the info while searching for 22 model
  2. biofumes

Surprise and disappointment - DEF Burn rate

my first 1600 miles, on my 22' and added 2.4 gallons of def, mostly highway miles, driving empty
  3. biofumes

No Cummins filters to be had

Are these part numbers good for the 2022 6.7 as well?
  4. biofumes

Banks Ram-Air Cold Air Intake

I picked up a 2022 6.7 HO, and it has more than enough power without having to add anything to it. I was thinking about getting the cold air intake filter just for sound, but it has its own growl, with the stock setup.
  5. biofumes

DEF Shortage coming to USA?

Glad someone posted that reference link Time to go to Wally World for def fluid
  6. biofumes

https://www.cumminsfiltration.com/sites/default/files/MB10033.pdf So just not worry about iso certification?
  7. biofumes

Banks i Gauge

Is anyone running the banks igauge? I'm thinking of picking it up just because you can read and delete the ecm codes. I'd hate to mount some pod on my windshield though.
  8. biofumes

Our area is running low, the expensive($14.99) blue def seems to be around, but we're used to $9.99 for 2.5 gallons. I was about to purchase the Super Tech walmart stuff, but noticed it doesn't have the ISO certification
  9. biofumes

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Did you regear it? If so, what gearing do you have now? And is it the stock spring setup, or air ride?
  10. biofumes

Wrong oil

Late spring, through early fall, the weather in AZ the weather reaches 120 and never falls below 90. I sure hope that film strength on that 30 weight oil is equal or better than a 40.
  11. biofumes

Wrong oil

I thought the new 10w-30 oil was just to get better mileage? If you can run a 5w-40, that tells me new 6.7 can still tolerate the clearances. The first number is just the winter grade.
  12. biofumes

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Arrived at the phoenix railhead as of last Friday, 9/1 order date. Expected to arrive at the dealer this weekend. Finally!
  13. biofumes

All you guys need now is , how to track them on the BNSF railway
  14. biofumes

You are correct! He wasn’t checking.Sent him the window sticker and confirmed it’s now in transit.
  15. biofumes

I was able to pull up the window sticker, but the dealer says it’s still in D1 status. 9/01 order date.
  16. biofumes

What stage is it when the sticker is live?
  17. biofumes

High Output (AISIN) vs Standard (68rfe)

The lower compression, allows for more boost, bigger turbo . Stock file shows 33 psi is what is listed. I know 15:1 can be pushed up to 700hp.