Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Delivery Time Estimates

Yep, i got contacted by the escalation team a week ago, and never heard from them again.
  2. R

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

You can drop that after 3 months and still refinance as a new car up to 6 months I believe. That is exactly what I am doing with my PowerWagon.
  3. R

Delivery Time Estimates

My dealer final said my truck made it to Texas..Expects delivery in about two weeks time. 4/15 to end of June, about 10 weeks. Just luck of the draw I guess.
  4. R

Window visors

Can you post a picture @Daybreak ?
  5. R

Delivery Time Estimates

Uh I have read every thread in here and I have also stated several times, this lack of info is coming from my salesman/Sales Manager at my dealer. Ram chat can absolutely tell if it left Mexico, they are blind after that.
  6. R

Delivery Time Estimates

Well, I decided to call RAM for the first time to see if I could get a better update and I've been on hold waiting for a status for 10 minutes now. She even came back once and said they are still looking into it and need a few more minutes? I'm mildly amused. Came back after 15 minutes and...
  7. R

Delivery Time Estimates

My two cents is my dealer was pissed when he saw my quote from DD and had to compete against it. Frankly, had I to do it over again, I would not ask them to compete, I would just say give my your best price and let the best one win. But my dealer wanted to see the quote and I am now left with...
  8. R

Delivery Time Estimates

I ordered 4/15 and my dealer says it is still sitting in Mexico with no delivery estimate yet. Went KZ back on 5/31.
  9. R

Delivery Time Estimates

I called my local Sales manager and he said same thing two days ago. But I also think he hates me because I talked him down so low on the price. Probably gave me an extremely low build priority. It is what it is. I'm excited to have it and sort of indifferent at the same time. Probably why I...
  10. R

Delivery Time Estimates

I went KZ on 5/31 and I'm supposedly still sitting in Mexico.
  11. R

Delivery Time Estimates

Found out from the dealer today that my vehicle is still sitting in a rail yard south of the border waiting to be shipped. So it went KZ last week, but it still hasn't found a worthy train yet.
  12. R

Delivery Time Estimates

Considering how slow rail has been the last week or so, best of luck. I've been KZ for a week and still not on the train.
  13. R

BAK Tonneau Covers w/ RAMBox

So how do we know if we are getting the black rail or the silver rails? I've also got Rambox, Rambox Utility group, and bed utility group on order.
  14. R

Delivery Time Estimates

Finally got my window sticker this morning, guess that means it is on the train or about to be. No word from my dealer yet. https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C6TR5EJ7KG584971
  15. R

Got my wish. Ordered 4/15, entered KZ status this morning 5/31. We'll see how responsive my dealer is on shipping updates. No window sticker just yet, but I'm sure it's getting close. Time to sell the Jeep! Oh and they posted the KZ status right in the chat window, so no idea what the other...
  16. R

Accessories

yeah I am more concerned about any features in the bed needing to be removed to accommodate the cover itself., like the rails that are already installed.
  17. R

Accessories

Has anyone put a Tonneau cover on a RAMBOX truck with rambox utility and bed utility options preinstalled? Just wondering if the optional bed features interfere with side rails for covers?
  18. R

Ordered 4/15 JB Status 5/29 WOOO! RamChat says I am in JB status, for bedliner maybe? If I hit KZ be end of the week, I'll be a happy camper.
  19. R

Leveled 2500 Cummins Night Edition

Wait, you got new tires, new wheels and paint correction and ceramic for $3000?
  20. R

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

So if you do this kit and require a 4 pin harness for some reason, how would you do that? Sounds like the 12 pin replaces the 4 pin?