Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

Went to another dealer today and they updated the tcm to the latest tsb, so far it’s running a lot better. They even covered it under warranty, didn’t care about the delete what so ever!
  2. S

Thank you for the quick response. I’m going to have to try a different dealer ship. This dealership also said when they plug it in it automatically lets them know if there is an available update for that specific vin number. They told me the tsb’s I referred to might only be for specific vin...
  3. S

First post here, I have 2019 ram 3500 6.7 ho with the aisin, build date of may 2019 and I have all these problems. I went to the dealer today to have them update everything and I was told I have the latest tuning per my VIN number. I asked if they can perform a quick relearn but was told I...