Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Little update after having my truck for a week now…absolutely love it! Even with the stock tires it handles the snow like a champ! We have gotten over a foot and no issues with it and have rarely even had to take it out of two wheel drive. The features are great inside and out. Love the...
  2. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Have to order a different package for the divider itself. I got RBs and it does not come with it because you order the ramboxes. Would be nice if it did. Has everything else now but the divider itself.
  3. A

Oh I completely agree. I was just thinking it would have been nice to have until I started looking for how much it was.
  4. A

Oh I read your comment wrong. Yeah it’s crazy! Found the divider on mopar and it was $1,130!!!! Forget that nonsense…
  5. A

Did the new til do anything for the sound or just makes it look nicer?
  6. A

If someone does want the divider I would suggest adding it to your order for the $295 or whatever it was it cost. Part # is 68027145AB, 68027145AC, 68027145AD, 68027145AE. The first few are the supersession numbers. Cheapest I’ve seen it is $550 on eBay for a used one!
  7. A

So one thing I found is the wireless charger does not work if any of the doors are open.
  8. A

Definitely a bummer that it’s not good with the military program. I was going to use it but nope. So I used my military discount and that’s all I got off. Still better than nothing.
  9. A

Also anyone who is getting rustproofing…my options are Krown for $150 needs to be done every year or Corrosion Free which is good for 18 months but comes in at $450 each time. Anyone have experience with either? Read that Corrosion Free is more effective than crown and less messy as well as...
  10. A

Question for anyone who for the Ramboxes with their truck…I saw that there are the slots for the cargo bed divider in the bed of my truck when I was looking at it at my dealer's tech center where new trucks are unloaded at. Does the Rambox package come with these? Asking because I didn’t order...
  11. A

My truck is here!!! Of course my salesman left right when the truck arrived so can’t get it til tomorrow. Bummer but I got to see her! Definitely dirty…inside and out. They left it unlocked and was still in shipping mode. Couldn’t help but take a little gander inside.
  12. A

Expected delivery by 12/5, the anticipation is killing me!! mine is supposed to either be there later today, which salesman said doesn’t give them enough time to get it ready, or early tomorrow which doesn’t work so well for me or the wife’s schedule. Definitely understand because the...
  13. A

I have the Laramie Night Edition also and want it to be well protected and to stay nice. With how much the truck costs I’m definitely ok spending a little more money to protect my investment. One place gave me a price for partial coverage on the fenders and hood but said that there are visible...
  14. A

Is it cheaper doing it yourself? How in-depth of a process is it to install everything for that?
  15. A

Question for those that are getting FFP and ceramic coating put on your trucks…what areas do you have the FFP installed? I have one place saying bumper, hood, fenders, and underneath from cab to bed and another just bumper and underneath cab to bed. Thanks for any info.
  16. A

My salesman said I can get the military discount. But that was a week or so ago when I asked about the penfed discount which doesn’t combine with the military anyways. Maybe my dealership will hook me up with a coupon or two. Even if not they are honoring my original invoice price which is nice...