Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Bak Revolver X4S install on a 2019 2500 long box - big gaps at sides?

The pics are from before I installed the extra shims and also cut them and the originals in half to install even more. I realize it's not centered, this was during the initial install just to show that it's obviously never going to be 1/8" in gap on either side as it was. Has anyone else...
  2. J

Any updates on upgrading from Uconnect 4/4C to Uconnect 5?

I've seen a few posts regarding making the upgrade. Of course, it is a quite involved upgrade, not simply plug and play. But I haven't seen any new posts or replies about it for awhile. You few that were investigating/researching/tinkering about this, any luck? Possible to do now? I am very...
  3. J

Backup camera not working after re-installing in tailgate handle

I'm trying to undo what the previous owner of my truck did. The backup camera was moved from the tailgate handle to next to the license plate. Can someone confirm for me the wiring to this camera? I believe they either removed a cable or cut the end off of one and moved a connection to another...