Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

LED LIGHT BAR recommendations

I’m looking to do the same, anyone know of a convenient place to tap the high beam wire and what the color code is for it?
  2. D

Lightbar Mounting Brackets for top of windshield

Thanks for the feedback! Are there any better recommendations? Thanks yall! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

Lightbar Mounting Brackets for top of windshield

Hello Everyone, Im looking for mounting brackets to mount my 52” straight lightbar at the top of the windshield. Ideally the kind that bolt in underneath the door lip so I can avoid having to put holes in the roof. I’m currently using magnet mounts and I’m not a fan! [emoji23] Sent from my...
  4. D

2019 HD Security Gateway Module Location for Programmer

Hey guys I’ve read thru the thread and I’m seeking a bit of clarity… I bought a bypass from Deereguy a few years ago for my 2018 1500, I’ve since sold that truck and kept the bypass cable. I now have a 2022 2500 6.4 HEMI.. Can I use my old bypass cable from the 1500 or do I have to have a...
  5. D

Anyone with 12” Uconnect 5 AND AlfaOBD?

I’ve had my 2022 2500 with the 12” Uconnect 5 for about a month, I’ll check for you but I need to find out about the special bypass these trucks need to be able to do so.. the bypass I have from my 2018 1500 won’t work as I understand it.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk