Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I like mine. lots of room for stuff. You can't put anything too tall in the bottom section due to the sliding cup holder tray but it's better IMO than my 2011 model was.
  2. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

One more thing. You can disregard almost all of the info you get from Stellantis. That's also where your dealer gets it from so it's not their fault.
  3. D

I'll offer to you guys what other members kept telling me. Hang on. It will be worth it. It's frustrating but you have almost NO other options right now. Mine sat on the yard over 40 days.
  4. D

Finally, after all my temper tantrums, it has arrived. Two days short of 8 months since order. I will have to say that Mike, Eric, and Randall did me right on the deal at Kim's in Laurel. They certainly made it right at the table. Drives like a dream. I want to thank brv10 and officerdirty for...
  5. D

Well boys, my dealer had contacted "whoever" in charge of shipping/rail/transport and received permission to go to Alabama storage yard, where the train unloaded my truck a month ago, and drive my truck and several other orders back to the dealership. He said they would go early next week. He...
  6. D

Thanks for remembering us builderman. Mine has been sitting in a parking lot 3 hours from here waiting on transport. It's been there since about December 4th or so. Customer care has given me 4 delivery dates beginning Dec 7th and the last one is Jan 21st. I don't expect it to stick either...
  7. D

I accepted the wait. I even doubted it would be here within 120 days. THE problem is they have skipped over earlier CUSTOMER SOLD orders as old as mine while DELIVERING dealer and sold orders taken in Sept, Oct, Nov. You can't pin supply issues on that.
  8. D

On May 17 I ordered a Laramie, mega, night edition, hemi, level A, protection group, anti spin, side steps, spray in liner, 8.4 screen. NOT a heavily optioned truck. I was told it could be 120 days at that time. It was built on Nov 19. Still not here. There is nothing even close to reasonable...
  9. D

Truck was built 11-19, arrived by rail in McCalla Alabama on about 12-4, waiting on truck transport to my dealer in Laurel, Ms. ever since. Less than 3 hours away and can't get it. Dealer can't or won't do anything about it.
  10. D

I'm at 33 weeks today and no truck. In 7 more days it will be a full 8 months. I have found that Ramchat is a waste of time. You may be one of the luckier ones though.
  11. D

Well well, I just got an email from Ram. I've been told my truck would be delivered in october, then november for sure, then by christmas for sure, then january 4th, then january 10th, and now january 21st. That would be a little over 8 MONTHS. I think I'm done with it. Ram, you just lost a...
  12. D

That's pretty close if it came from Ram. I'm at 33 weeks right now.
  13. D

I could train a chicken to give out the same info you get from Ramchat.
  14. D

We all feel your pain. I'm a 102 vin ordered 5-17 and my truck sits in a yard somewhere. I'm 2 weeks shy of 8 months. There are folks out there waiting longer than me. You bring up some good points and I also have been up and down the emotional measuring stick. I'm waiting until it arrives and...
  15. D

Then again, Ram ain't very accurate at all with these dates. You may not see it until February or March. Ask me how I know.
  16. D

Can you get financing at your local bank and do the deal before you leave? Is there such a thing as a bank bond that would hold it?