Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Poolmonkey

Air bag modules and fuses

I see that there are two fuses for the airbag modules..85 and 86. Any ideas on what gremlins would pop up if they were pulled or the modules were wired through a switched circuit as I have done previously on simpler trucks? I’m afraid to experiment on this thing, so complex to me. I’m not...
  2. Poolmonkey

Rear track bar?

Had an incident towing home today, 19 PW with 25k almost all towing on and off road and probably loaded a bit heavy. When it not towing it’s almost always in the dirt, it does a lot of pretty severe dirt. Have read on here about some weird stuff happening while towing and loaded heavy regarding...
  3. Poolmonkey

Brake cleaner/Diffs

So..the consensus is that it won’t mess anything up in the locking diffs? RP MaxGear on the way.
  4. Poolmonkey

Is this part of my truck?

Found it rolling around on the backseat floorboard after last weeks deer hunt. Nobody recognizes it as part of their gear, I don’t recognize it as part of the truck. ?
  5. Poolmonkey

Rough Country Forged front track bar

Anybody think one on a 22k mile Powerwagon is worth $80 plus the trouble of my install? Steering is still tight and right…stock height.
  6. Poolmonkey

Front park sensor delete?

Have never used them, the switches have been off since the test drive. My buddy is a fabricator and he is convinced that he can make a nice DOM tube, prerunner style bumper, PW winch compatible, for my truck. What would happen if the sensors were removed and the switch left off? Would it freak...
  7. Poolmonkey

Code…P1DF3, after having to jump the truck

6.4 2019 PW Didn’t drive it for a few weeks and had to jump it, CEL with the code above after. I see where guys put a batt minder on these things and I probably will when it sits extended but getting different explanation for that code googling. I erased it and figure will see what happens...
  8. Poolmonkey

Saw an ad for boots on here…

They seem kinda nice.
  9. Poolmonkey

Dumb question…front hubs

do they lock/unlock or are they always connected to the axle? I’m not around the truck to look for a bit. 2019 PW
  10. Poolmonkey

TPMS…no sensors

Anybody know what the truck will do if the sensors are not installed? I already live with the low psi warning and toggle it away when I feel like it.
  11. Poolmonkey

Steel wheels for 2019 Powerwagon?…old school spoke or similar

Want them stock size in every way or as close as possible, backspace and all. Having trouble finding them…anybody? My google is not the strongest.
  12. Poolmonkey

Two new tires after alignment?…..Centramatic fix

Bought the 2019 PW with 13k back in Sept and the Duratracs looked to be in good shape but a bit lumpy, would create vibration around 40 to 60mph. So, bought some Hankook muds because I need muds. A hunting season later the truck was back to lumpy worse than ever. Took it to the premier...
  13. Poolmonkey

Fab Fours Rear Bumper

Put one on before I scraped off the parking sensor "dam", because I had already torn it up and would have...that factory was so flimsy, more like a facia than a bumper. Gave it away on Craiglist. It's dusty...
  14. Poolmonkey

Howdy

New here and have never had a vehicle featuring so many wanted and unwanted features and complications...figured I had better secure some resources for info and advice, I appreciate it in advance. 2019 Power Wagon, 13k and pretty loaded. Traded a 2011 Raptor and a small check for it the other night