Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Poolmonkey

Should I have the dealer do some maintenance before the warranty expires?

I adjusted my tailgate after hearing about the recall. The left side would sometimes not close as they should, my adjustment fixed it. Then I had her take it in for an oil change before a big trip because I didn’t have time to do it, they did the tailgate thing while they had it and it's worse...
  2. Poolmonkey

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

My work Titan and many other vehicles have more elaborate and entailed to remove valences and guards…they remove those as part of oil service, at least.
  3. Poolmonkey

Lets see those power wagons

My backyard…live out there all winter, awesome.
  4. Poolmonkey

Power Wagon Rock Guards

The OEM rubber flaps ripped the plastic trim pieces and most of the plastic rivets off the rear on mine, the tires have grabbed them many time since with no more issue. Stainless bolts, fender washers and nylocks..the fastening points higher to allow more flexibility and OK. Next time there is...
  5. Poolmonkey

Arrrgh Tires

Pulling ~4k of tall/small TT and boat I’ll see 3k+ rpm and 4k+ often and for miles sometimes, even 5k+ some if cruise control has it’s way..these things will thrash themselves if allowed so I often shut off CC on very long grades. All is up or down here, see 8th a lot too so all around MPG is...
  6. Poolmonkey

HEMI® Power To Keep Going In Ram Heavy Duty Trucks

I would say good on them for keeping it simple but that pooch is all torn up.
  7. Poolmonkey

Arrrgh Tires

Two things keeping me from going bigger..my garage door which might not allow it and that electro recalibration. My pumpkins are so low, big and low. I know it’s pretty flat country there but your trailer weighs super fat compared to what I pull, was wondering how your truck took to towing with...
  8. Poolmonkey

What did you do TO your RAM today?

The Dethloff, because it’s steel. $926.75, delivered to Vegas.
  9. Poolmonkey

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Ordered a skid for the PW
  10. Poolmonkey

Arrrgh Tires

You pull your trailer with them yet, notice any diff?…did you reprogram the whatever for tire size?
  11. Poolmonkey

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S

…those tweets, how dare he talk about dictators like that
  12. Poolmonkey

Thinking about replacing my winch cable with a Synthetic rope.

If the steel isn’t kinked or frayed and you don’t intend to use it a lot, might as well leave it imo.
  13. Poolmonkey

This the the “guy” who wrote that article..an illegal alien activist and leftist agitator. Typically, he can’t grow a beard. https://www.influencewatch.org/person/daniel-altschuler/ He’s busy doing all kinds of weird stuff..can you find a source that isn’t a lefty whacko? OMG..he leads an...
  14. Poolmonkey

Pffft..you are a fan of eugenics?..lmao
  15. Poolmonkey

Do a dive into Bridge Initiative…not good imo
  16. Poolmonkey

Show us a trusted source for that information…it’s not on Real News.
  17. Poolmonkey

Mark Morgan..Obama’s Border Patrol Chief says it’s true and as the report represents… https://nbcmontana.com/news/nation-world/biden-admin-flew-hundreds-of-thousands-of-migrants-into-us-using-cbp-one-app-illegal-immigration-border-crisis-southern-border From NBC, though…right wing trash...
  18. Poolmonkey

Tailgate release in the key fob already present EDIT: Mod complete and works!

If you park in the garage, make sure that you have clearance between the door and a down tailgate or always check that the gate hasn’t fallen before opening the door. If towing, be aware that the gate hasn’t come down to conflict with the trailer jack etc…hauling, be careful.