Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 1

Anyone taken delivery of RSI Smartcap lately?

Ordered an RSI Smartcap in mid May from a local dealer. Was originally told July delivery. That became August or September. Now they have no idea when it might show up. The US distributor reportedly has no idea either and no one seems willing or able to call the factory to get an answer. I...
  2. 1

Sanity Check - 2500 Bed Rails and Rear Cutouts

For whatever reason, I only noticed last night that the rear of the bed rails have the cutouts "open" whereas the front ones are still in place. I looked at the websites of a couple of dealers near me and its *seems* that is how they come (covered in the front, open in the back). But, it was...
  3. 1

Head rest / restraint comfort. Fixes? Replacement options?

Test drove a 2021 2500 Laramie yesterday. I was really pleased with it until about 15-20 mins in when I really started to relax into the truck. At that point, I could feel my neck and upper back tightening up and I realized how much the head restraint was pushing my head down. I pulled over and...
  4. 1

Need input from Colorado / Rocky Mountain owners on Hemi vs Cummins

As the title says, I need some input from fellow truck owners in the Colorado and Rocky Mountain regions on which power train to go with. First, some background on me....been driving a 2008 2500 Mega Cab with the 6.7 Cummins for almost 13 years. Love the Mega Cab and love the Cummins. We don’t...