Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. txjfrosty

EMP Protection For Home and Auto

Thanks for input guys. I was pretty skeptical about this from the start, but figured I'd ask. I have some faraday bags for a few smaller items in my house, but not one big enough for my truck... LOL I like the older diesel idea better. Thanks again
  2. txjfrosty

EMP Protection For Home and Auto

Has anyone installed one of these in their truck or house? and do they really work? EMP Shield
  3. txjfrosty

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

what front bumper is that? That is sick! Super clean. Love it!
  4. txjfrosty

I have a Thuren Fab. 1.5" front end leveling kit. No other lift. https://www.thurenfabrication.com/collections/kits-pw-14-22/products/fox-ifp-front-kit-power-wagon-2014-2022
  5. txjfrosty

I drive 45 miles to work, 45 miles home... Thruway (75 mph). Probably not the most idea use of MT's. That is likely why they burned out so fast. I got about 25k miles out of my General Grabber X-3's (35x12.5x17), So I am comparing the RAZR MT's to the Grabbers MT's. I don't want to have...
  6. txjfrosty

Yep, Razr MT's. Perfect alignment. They wore evenly, just faster than expected. I would have kept them on longer if it had been spring but with winter coming, I didn't like having a 1/4" of tread. I probably could have gotten another 5k miles from them.
  7. txjfrosty

@dothatagain - I'm loving this setup! OEM 17" wheels with 37" tires has been working very well. Plenty of power when I need it. The AEV Pro Cal worked perfect for adjusting to the 37's. A few things to report however: 1. The Maxxis Razr's did not wear as well as I had hoped . Even with...
  8. txjfrosty

Lets see those power wagons

I would talk to your dealer. My service manager and I have a great relationship. She told me that mopar uses the AEV ProCal when they do their dealer lift and tire options. I had the dealer do the install and they are standing behind all warranty work should anything happen. They have a...
  9. txjfrosty

37z and speedometer

factory power wagon tires are 285/70 17 - 32.7" having said that... my speedo with 37's is off ~13% 50 mph on the speedo and I am really travelling at 56/57 mph
  10. txjfrosty

I have a Thuren front end leveling kit with Fox 2.0 shocks. No trimming. Will likely rub at full wheel lock, but I have not yet experienced any rubbing yet. May need to trim a little once I disconnect the end links and fully flex... but we'll see. As of now, i have not trimmed anything.
  11. txjfrosty

I still have the OEM 4.10's. I have a procal tuner that I need to install, so that will let me set the TPMS, shift points and tire size. As for power with 37's on 4.10's... slight decrease in power, but not too bad. Of course, I have been running 35's since I picked it up new from the...
  12. txjfrosty

finally mounted my 37's
  13. txjfrosty

Lets see those power wagons

Hey brother, where did you get the ram bar? I can't find it anywhere. thanks
  14. txjfrosty

2018 PW 35 12.50 17 General Grabber's going to 37's soon