Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

2022 8.4 uconnect screen protector recommendations?

Hello just got my 2022 ram 3500 and i wanted to put a screen protector on it as i did with my 2020. Im on my second brand 8.4 uconnect screen protector from Amazon and neither of them fit the corners of the radio bezel right. Any recommendations?
  2. R

Can anyone help me out? Adding oem remote start and tailgate release to 2022 3500 tradesmen 6.7

Hello my new 22 3500 should be in any day, its a 6.7 tradesmen. For some reason i could not order it with remote start but the dealership said they could install oem remote start with the factory fobs. I ran in to this same issue when i ordered my 2020 1500 and the dealership installed the...
  3. R

How do you guy get Ram bonus cash coupons?

How have you guys been getting ram bonus cash coupons? Im on my third new ram with in 5 years and have never gotten anything like that in the mail. I have been on rams site and requested brochures and information a few different times and havent received a thing. Id like to get a little more off...
  4. R

2022 incentives and rebates?

Has anyone heard any rumors about and incentives or rebates come out for the 2022 3500s? When i ordered my truck a few weeks ago the sales manager said his rep said theres is something going to be coming out but noone had any idea on what or how much it will be. Also Does anyone know if the...
  5. R

can someone please explain this penfed discount and also the 1% affiliate program to me, i would really appreciate the help, thanks

Hello i just recently ordered a new 2022 ram 3500 6.7 and i see a few people talking about a "penfed" discount and also a 1% affiliate program discount. If someone could explain these i would really appreciate it.