Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BighornHDRam

Cooper AT3's mileage

I had the Copper AT3 on my 2022 3500 and they worked decent in the winter in Wisconsin where they packed the salt down, but a move back out to Washington and they were horrible out there for traction wet and winter mix during the last winter for me with 30k miles on them. So Oct 2023 I replaced...
  2. BighornHDRam

Regens at alarming rate!

I was having the same problems as all of you and my issue started at 6627 miles from new on my 2022, for about 9k miles regen after 100 miles and such. After documenting all the regens I convinced the dealer to dig into my truck and they found a faulty injector over fueling and face plugged the...
  3. BighornHDRam

2022 Big Horn Weird noise

I'm guessing you have a 68RFE as you did not state, if so my 2019 2500 and now my current 2022 3500 with the 68RFE makes the same noise as you describe above. I'm pretty sure its normal as I have had zero issues with either truck with the 68RFE with that noise.
  4. BighornHDRam

New recall 11/10/2022 for the 68RFE ** UPDATED INFO IN 1ST POST **

Had my recall of the recall done today, had the original ZA3 worthless 15" dipstick done in February. Today had the dealer install the new 44" locking dipstick, Tube and Grommet along with whatever fluid needed with the new dipstick. They were hesitant at first to install the new parts to my...
  5. BighornHDRam

Stopped by my local Ram dealer today and they had no clue about the updated ZA3 locking 44" dipstick update even thou it was published December 2022. I provided them the info for RCMN-22V835-6783 and they are going to order the 44" dipstick, new tube and grommet even thou I already had the ZA3...
  6. BighornHDRam

After doing some research on here I found another thread about the dipstick and us early adopters of the 15" now can have the longer 44" locking dipstick and dipstick tube installed as part of the recall of the recall. I guess enough of us complained that Ram decided to make a longer dipstick...
  7. BighornHDRam

My local dealer did the recall back in February on my 2022 3500 SO while it was in for 6 new injectors and a new DPF for constant regen issues and a face plugged DPF and on the invoice they installed these parts. CSSPZA31AA Indicator - transmission fluid level (Short DipStick) CSSPZA32AA...
  8. BighornHDRam

52 Gal fuel tanks Titan or S&B likes/dislikes of both units

I had a shop install my S&B 52 gallon tank and Fleece Flo-Pro fuel pump today in my 2022 as I have had Bilateral shoulder replacements from the VA and did not want to fight that thing. All in all with the Fleece installed I think maybe it runs a bit better time will tell, I have not had the...
  9. BighornHDRam

DPF gauge and filter gone crazy

Got my truck back 2-21-23 after all 6 injectors and feed tubes and DPF where replaced, upon leaving the dealer the DPF filter went to 13% after 25 miles then at 60 miles to 24%. The next day it did a active regen and went back down to 13%. Today on the way to get the S&B 52 gallon tank and...
  10. BighornHDRam

Thanks @Jay P, Before I took my truck in for the recall I took pictures of the OEM length to compare to the Suncoast, Looks like on the Suncoast at least on my truck I will need to use the bend at 1050mm as my full mark and the Suncoast I have measures 44" long. While picking up my truck today...
  11. BighornHDRam

Since my dealer would not return the OEM dipstick to me I ended up ordering the Suncoast dipstick so I can check fluid level on my transmission when I install the Revmax valve body and Revmax pan on my truck if they would ever get the 6 new injectors and new DPF installed without fuel leaks. I...
  12. BighornHDRam

After a 7 month struggle with the ongoing constant regens happening on my truck I finally got the dealer to look into it. After digging into my 2022 3500 with 17500 miles on it they found that it had a Injector Timing DTC and suspected the DPF was face plugged. They then proceeded to order a new...
  13. BighornHDRam

Tried scheduling to get the dipstick recall done at the dealer today and told them I want the old dipstick back to check levels and was told sorry you can't as we need to send it back to Ram. Decided to pass on the recall for now until I get the Suncoast dipstick.
  14. BighornHDRam

Heated steering wheel issue

I went through this exact same issue with my 2022, they kept telling me the steering wheel was bad and replaced it twice in 6 months but that did not fix it. They ended up replacing the clock spring 68528303AA and has been all good since.
  15. BighornHDRam

When I install my S&B 52 Gal tank and my Fleece fuel pump in a couple weeks I'm going to pull the SCR off and have a look at the back of the DPF and see if there is any damage from when I got the Exhaust Filter Full Power Reduced See Dealer CEL Back in July. If there is I will be sure to get...
  16. BighornHDRam

Since my 2022 3500 SO truck with 6627 miles threw up the Exhaust Filter Full Power Reduced See Dealer CEL Back in July I have been having nothing but constant regen since. In 7486 miles I have logged 37 regens in those miles. On 1-24-2023 my truck finished a regen with 17111 miles on it and...
  17. BighornHDRam

@AH64ID You miss read that Matco MCR103A Cooling System Filler, not filter. As I bought Fleece Coolant Bypass Kit for 2019+ Ram with 6.7L Cummins and will need to bleed the coolant system. https://www.matcotools.com/catalog/product/MCR103A/cooling-system-filler-for-use-with-adapters/...
  18. BighornHDRam

I ended up ordering the S&B tank direct from S&B and the Fleece PowerFlo In-tank Lift Pump for 2011-2022 direct from Fleece for my truck along with a few other things for down the road. I felt like while the tank is out might as well upgrade the lift pump while I'm at it. I'm mulling over the...
  19. BighornHDRam

I found a video from the guy that swapped out his Titan for the S&B that commented on the S&B site. Maybe Titan has made changes to their tanks since he originally purchased his and maybe he is a member here idk but looks like I'm leaning towards S&B but let's hear what you guys say.
  20. BighornHDRam

2022 deletes ETA????/ 2nd gen swap

Anyone have success contacting Performance Calibration? I have emailed/called multiple times and left voice mail but nothing in return from them, I don't do useless fb so I can't message them. Does not bode well for post purchase support if something goes array for that kinda $. What's the deal...