Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

Remote start, ac on?

I’ve left my AC on and tried to remote start a few times now and the AC never comes on during remote start. My wife’s 2022 Jeep will and my previous Rams would, why not this 2022 Big Horn 3500?
  2. N

Check engine light - 4,800 miles

Have 4800 miles on my brand new 2022 ram 3500 6.4. Error code P0406. Getting terrible gas mileage (8 to 9mpg) around time baby it. Truck runs fine otherwise, this is the first CEL for the truck. Tried to clear the code but it wouldn't clear. Am I making an appointment to the dealership? >-(
  3. N

Tailgate off - Bright blue screen of death

If @RamCares is listening you will read this. As an owner how do I turn off the blue screen when backing up, with the tailgate off? During the daytime, it's no problem but at night the BRIGHT blue screen makes it absolutely impossible to see anything behind you or on the sides, because the...
  4. N

Cargo light

So on my 2022 ram 3500 while driving the other night I needed for someone to look in the bed for something. I don’t have bed lights just the cargo light. We were driving so the truck was in drive but does Ram have the cargo light disabled now when the truck is in drive? It works like normal in...
  5. N

Running boards - help

I am trying to hunt down some of the Mopar black aluminum running boards for my 2022. 2022 parts dont seem to be available yet so assuming 2021 Ram 3500 Crew Cab will fit on a 2022. Can anyone confirm this is the right part number? 82213273AE
  6. N

2022 Factory Order Pictures

Figured it would be cool to get a thread going of everyone that has taken delivery and can share pictures of their new 2022 Factory Order!!
  7. N

2022 Factory Orders - Mileage on pickup

How many miles were on the odometer when you picked up your NEW factory order?
  8. N

Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500 In the news

Not sure if folks saw this yet, but an investigation into diesel trucks stalling: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/chrysler/2021/10/18/us-opens-probe-into-ram-diesel-trucks-engines-could-stall/8505266002/