Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Had BFG KO3's installed on the Hemi! Interested to see how they do in the snow coming up
  2. N

Price negotiated from MSRP

Is anyone actually buying though?
  3. N

Stellantis and @RamCares Useless

Pretty sure @RamCares is an AI bot used to collect data on public forums like this one. They use this data for marketing, issues...etc. Don't ask how I know ;)
  4. N

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

So where are we at with this @RamCares ? Pretty sure 5 pages of "Dislikes" is enough to make the changes?
  5. N

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Absolutely HATE it along with my neighbors every morning when I walk out to warm up my truck at 4:45am!
  6. N

Initial impressions on your new HD RAM - likes and dislikes, new to RAM Trucks

Air conditioning and fan speed on max is absolutely terrible. AC doesn't blow cold until about 10 minutes of driving and the "high" fan setting is so weak. Otherwise truck has been fine.
  7. N

Remote start, ac on?

Still nothing. Fan is on but a light is out until I press the start button inside
  8. N

Remote start, ac on?

In settings there isnt an option for seats and comfort. Is this because I dont have the heated seats and wheel group option on the truck?
  9. N

Remote start, ac on?

I guess my truck is not equipped with the climate control and isn't found on the 8.4" display
  10. N

Remote start, ac on?

Where is the remote start settings?
  11. N

Remote start, ac on?

Guess 100 degrees in Utah isn’t warm enough to start the AC?
  12. N

Remote start, ac on?

I’ve left my AC on and tried to remote start a few times now and the AC never comes on during remote start. My wife’s 2022 Jeep will and my previous Rams would, why not this 2022 Big Horn 3500?
  13. N

Truck nearly stalls while starting - hot startup

Mine does the same. Driving from about 4500ft elevation and letting the truck sit at about 8500ft for about an hour or 2. Come back to the truck to start it and its like there is a miss fire or very slow to fire up.
  14. N

Check engine light - 4,800 miles

It was simple but took 2 visits a week apart from each other for them to figure it out.
  15. N

Was told there was a bent pin on the EGR electrical connector. Fixed and back home
  16. N

Went on vacation last week into this week. Truck goes back to the same dealership for them to "run more tests" Friday. Was told they ordered a new EGR incase it needs to be replaced after the "more testing". We shall see Friday I guess.
  17. N

No resolution so a Star case had to be opened. Was told everything is functioning/tested correctly, so I guess we will see what Ram says next.
  18. N

Trucks been at the dealership since 830am this morning, 7 hours still waiting...
  19. N

Will do. Truck goes in tomorrow at 830am
  20. N

Dang, will call tomorrow to make the appointment.