Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. owdiss78

service air suspension

Sorry you going through that. So far on my 3500 it’s working great but on my 2500 I had nothing but problems was at dealer 4 times for that kinda stuff in the 3.5 months I owned it. In your case I’d be demanding then to replace lines and every single component for the air suspension.
  2. owdiss78

Florida guys

All the Florida people I hope you are all safe I am in rout from iowa hauling supplies to Port Charlotte area I am with a group of eight semi‘s. If any of you on here need water or supplies message me and I will update where we be when we find out.
  3. owdiss78

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

How many of you guys in Denver Colorado Springs? I’m here all week so if ya see a Delmonico red truck out driving with South Dakota plates it could be me
  4. owdiss78

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Line 1364 was delivered last week I believe if he told me right August 1 has not taken delivery of it yet still waiting for it to be ready.
  5. owdiss78

Lines 1353 & 1354 are switched around for what one is standard and HO engines. My buddies HO is the one that was built and got window sticker now. He was bummed thinking it was the SO first and not the HO but he was wrong when I pointed out on build sheet it was the HO first!!
  6. owdiss78

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lol so long if a wait I’d traded you I was 31 weeks to the day wait you did great only waiting 5 months
  7. owdiss78

Want to save some money on fuel at truck stops?

There is places in Texas with over $1 off per gallon
  8. owdiss78

Just saved .78 a gallon saved almost $20 on my fill up paid for one night of my next camping trip this weekend!! https://download.mudflapinc.com/invite/na4c06
  9. owdiss78

Edited my first post to make that clear about the link so it out there that it’s giving us bonuses for others signing up thank you
  10. owdiss78

Yes it does give both referrer and the affiliate a bonus I should of been more clear above. Still learning everything about the program as well. Thank you
  11. owdiss78

No problem and when I talked to a rep about it they said the more people who sign up the better deals they can negotiate with places
  12. owdiss78

My brother told me about it he is over the road trucker owner operator. he found it a while back and told me about it and also gave it to some of our family that is full time rv traveling to help save a few bucks. And if use the link it saves us both $10 and more rewords then more people who sign up
  13. owdiss78

Since got my truck knew I’ve already saved enough to pay for my next camping spot for a weekend with the family is $40 much? no but that’s money spent on groceries.
  14. owdiss78

No it says no locations in this area yet when looking at the map for Canada sorry [emoji20]
  15. owdiss78

I will look see if it does
  16. owdiss78

I was given this app to help save some fuel in my area of travel and want to pass this on to all the men Evers here. I save from $.15 to .50 per gallon there is places all over the country to use this app at. Yes I know it’s at truck stops but every $1 saved these days is needed the way the...
  17. owdiss78

When dealer orders a sold order they are invoiced same as it was when you ordered. yes window sticker will show the increase but dealer is not paying the extra mark up. I just got my ordered truck 3 weeks ago and if it wasn’t for some members on here I feel the dealer may have tried to charge me...
  18. owdiss78

Me too and I waited over 7 months but from build to delivery it was like 5 weeks or so.
  19. owdiss78

I believe I’f I didn’t write down every thing I learned here they would of tried to do the same at my dealer but all the wonderful members here sent me build info prices train car info I’d never known anything at all they were shocked at all the info I had compared to them. But it takes looking...
  20. owdiss78

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Finally got window tint installed week with none sucked I hate not having windows tinted