Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. OLEJOE

Anybody running 15-40 in 19+ CTD

Like the title says, is anyone running 15-40 oil in their 19+ Ram Cummins truck? Just curious as there are synthetic 15-40’s that should not have a problem with deposits in the hydraulic lifters like a cheap dino oil. Most of the synthetic 15-40’s are thinner than their dino counterparts also...
  2. OLEJOE

Bug Screen

Got my bug screen installed late yesterday evening. What a pain. Had to remove the grill, take out the grill insert, install the 1/8” hardware cloth and then put it all back together. But I got what I needed.
  3. OLEJOE

Connector ?

Anyone know what the connector is that plugs in to this connector and where I might find one? TIA
  4. OLEJOE

Front A pillar cab mounts

Can anyone tell me by the pics if these cab mounts look normal? They look like there is something missing or the bolts are too long. They are torqued to 80 ftlbs.
  5. OLEJOE

Radio losing presets

I have a 22’ 2500 Tradesman that the radio keeps losing the preset channels on but the clock is keeping time. Also getting a weird beep shortly after cranking. Doesn’t do the beep every time but pretty regularly. Anyone have an idea what could be doing this? TIA