Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Dougjmart

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

That’s what I’m getting today to. I still drive my 1999 2500 reg cab everyday while waiting on this one
  2. Dougjmart

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I didn’t think so either, he called me as they were taking it off the truck he said
  3. Dougjmart

Just got the call! My truck is here! Picking up at 3pm
  4. Dougjmart

If they can charge that and people buy, no wonder they are going to Belize lol
  5. Dougjmart

I feel the same, I’m fairly young to be ordering a new truck and I think my salesmen thinks I’m naive, we never signed papers agreeing to price since he was busy when I came to order so it’s all over text, here’s to hoping we both don’t get screwed
  6. Dougjmart

I found which transport company was taking it from railyard to dealer and emailed them from their website, they gave me the number for that yard. Hansen and Adkins was who was taking mine from GA to SC. He said they are backed up but he’ll put mine on a hot rush and hopefully have it to my by...
  7. Dougjmart

I called the railyard who has mine, guy said he’d put a hot rush on it for this week, should have mine by weekend
  8. Dougjmart

Definitely be a “unicorn” in a few years, I got the 12 inch screen and premium audio but none of the safety stuff. Mine is still MSRP 66k
  9. Dougjmart

Nice another big horn Reg cab! Won’t see much of those!!
  10. Dougjmart

it might be worth a try for some of you, if you know the rail yard it’s at, give them a call, they asked for my last 6 and the guy said it would put it on a hot rush. Should be here by Saturday now he said, worst case he told me was Monday.
  11. Dougjmart

Let me know how this works out, I tried asking again today, “there’s nothing we can do factory handles it all”
  12. Dougjmart

Wanna play COD? Hahaha sorry to derail but congrats on ETA!!
  13. Dougjmart

Just bothered ram chat again, ETA pushed back AGAIN! 12/13- 12/22 now ugh!!!
  14. Dougjmart

I’m tempted to try and ask again, or hiring a friend I know with a transport company, I mean shoot it’s only 2 hours away
  15. Dougjmart

They might let you do that?? Same issue for me like is sitting in GA 2 hours away from my dealer and I offered to go get it and he said I couldn’t. Mine has been there since about 11/26 too
  16. Dougjmart

Well beginning of another waiting week o_O hopefully my truck can make the two hour trip to the dealer from the rail yard this week ETA 12/8-12/22 is last update I got
  17. Dougjmart

I feel ya, I’m almost willing to pay extra for someone to get it here quick LOL
  18. Dougjmart

Im serious now, anyone know how to become a “final mile” transporter for FCA Lol Truck is sitting 2 hours tops away. This is the worst part of my build
  19. Dougjmart

Thank you , I was a little off in my remembrance of the cost lol