Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. IndyRamMega

Exhaust Manifold

Does anybody make an exhaust manifold for the 5th gens? Or have you fitted a 4th gen manifold on? What are the differences if any? I emailed steed speed and they say theirs won't fit and they don't plan on making a 5th Gen version....who's in the know?
  2. IndyRamMega

DA Belt

Have a belt for a dual alternator 6.7....my buddy told me to grab a spare and throw it under the back seat as most parts stores don't carry the longer dual alternator version....whether that's true or not I snagged one...anyhow I don't have that truck anymore so I don't need it... anybody with a...
  3. IndyRamMega

Dynatrac Ball Joints-SOLD

Have a set of brand new unopened dynatrac ball joint for Ram trucks 2003-2013 2500 4x4/2003-2012 3500 4x4..... dynatrac part #cr92-2x3050-a.....these are $800 ball joints from a retailer....$500 shipped conus....pm me if interested....and of course cross posted....time stamp gets it....
  4. IndyRamMega

SOLD----Banks Pedal Monster

Have a Banks Pedal Monster.....part # 64310 for 19+ Ram diesels...new in its unopened packaging....200 shipped... PM me if you're interested.....cross posted.....first time stamp takes it.... Thanks....IndyRamMega
  5. IndyRamMega

2023 New Mirrors Conversion (Merged threads)

who's gonna be the first to try the mirror conversion? i definitely would love the new mirrors on my 22....think itll just be mirrors and the inside switch or more complicated?
  6. IndyRamMega

SOLD>>>>5th Gen DRW Night Edition Wheels and Caps

Had a conundrum at a tire shop....they managed to eff up all the lug nut covers and 3 of the wheels....so up for grabs is a set of 4 NE dually wheels....all the caps are brand new ....3 of the wheels are brand new in the box....the not new wheel has 2k miles on it and is fine....the wheels are...
  7. IndyRamMega

Rear Bumper that isn't gaudy

Been digging around all morning for an aftermarket rear bumper that has the sensor cutouts without all light bars and stuff....would like a nice clean bumper without all the SEMA truck hooks and lights...was looking at kelderman...the bravo series might be ok but do any of you know of other...
  8. IndyRamMega

Backup Lines for High Mount Camera

Now that my high mount camera is working I noticed there aren't any backup guide lines like with the tailgate camera...did those only come with a certain option or can I unlock it with alphaobd or the like?
  9. IndyRamMega

BMP Fuel Filter Conversion

Anybody else gonna do the conversion to spin on Cat fuel filters? Got my kits with fuel heater months before the truck got here...I'll install them at the 10k mark....if you already have them are you glad you converted!
  10. IndyRamMega

Center High Mount Camera

Other than tapping on the icon on the touchscreen is there anything that needs selected to turn this camera on? I have it and it's on my window sticker but when I hit the button to view the bed the screen goes blue and says not available....any ideas?