Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. IndyRamMega

Thuren Level + Factory Rear Air, 3500 Dually

Of course everyone else is wrong but you....so I should absolutely tow in alt trailer height?
  2. IndyRamMega

amazing you think a rear spring pack on a 3500 only has 2 main leafs.....
  3. IndyRamMega

here ya go @AH64ID now you can educate yourself of the differences between air and non air spring packs......like i said....no overloads on the air spring packs....
  4. IndyRamMega

I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins

I sleep like a baby! And I love my horn....you guys are right tho....some people just don't know!
  5. IndyRamMega

So it's an alternate height....not what you're supposed to use?
  6. IndyRamMega

Only according to that Einstein....
  7. IndyRamMega

So you're saying you're not supposed to tow at all in NRH?
  8. IndyRamMega

If you could explain why it's called alt ride height instead of proper towing position I'd appreciate it!
  9. IndyRamMega

You never had a dually....maybe you should stfu as well....
  10. IndyRamMega

I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins

Not at all....they just don't like banks...they'll push a different brand of horn....
  11. IndyRamMega

A 1/2" isn't a level because the truck still has a rake....or were you dropped on your head? I don't know what it is you think you're gaining by driving around at alt ride height with a trailer a 1/2 ton can tow....this isnt the first time your towing nonsense has been called out...a truck with...
  12. IndyRamMega

Why is your trailer nose high....for the love of God for being so picky about level your setup must drive you crazy....why not adjust that ball down and put your truck at regular ride height....level trailer and truck that won't look "overloaded"?
  13. IndyRamMega

Never said I don't like rear air...I said alt ride height is stupid...ram just automatically knows that for all situations a 1" rear drop on alt ride height is what we want/need? Don't think so....it's an archaic limited system that ties into the canbus....I don't want to be limited by what ram...
  14. IndyRamMega

That pic is nose high....lol
  15. IndyRamMega

The pic with the GN attached is on stock springs....the truck is also on a slight incline making it look rear low....one of the things some of these know it alls don't understand is with the plush ride coils the front will push down farther with weight in the bed...like my GN and your...
  16. IndyRamMega

Springs in the front or not on this one?
  17. IndyRamMega

My advise on the auto level is don't get it.... aftermarket systems are more versatile....it's that simple...still don't have a guess?
  18. IndyRamMega

Which one of these trucks has the thuren coils on it?
  19. IndyRamMega

Alt ride height is stupid ....and a 1/2" is very noticeable? As long as we're talking about truck suspensions he won't even notice the 1/2" increase in the front... You should let those of us who've actually done this mod talk about it....
  20. IndyRamMega

It works fine....the 1/2" is not even noticeable....had those in my 22 and it rides a lot nicer....it'll sit level....