Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Rockwell

Oil change intervals

I have always changed the rams oil at 4K kms, cheap insurance.
  2. Rockwell

Options you are glad you have vs ones you could have skipped on

I always check off all the options, even the 189 litre gas tank. I never regretted doing it that way, all or nothing. I don’t need a 189 litre gas tank but it’s there if I do.
  3. Rockwell

CTD oil change at 7500 miles?

My truck is parked, my previous truck did 28k kms in 5 1/2 years. I just sold my previous truck, as new 2016 with 28kms and I mean as new. The truck looked drove and smelled like the day I bought it.
  4. Rockwell

2021 CTD oil grade

I just sold my 2016 with 28k kms. The new truck with a 24k interval would equate to one oil change in 5 years! I’ll stick to my 4K oil change regiment
  5. Rockwell

2021 CTD oil grade

No more 15w40? times are changing.
  6. Rockwell

None of my cars past 5000 kms with out an oil change. Never had an engine failure in 35 years. 15k miles on an oil and filter, never! Air filters 15k kms or 8k miles. waste of money? Maybe? peace of mind for me
  7. Rockwell

2021 CTD oil grade

Hello, I have had two previous CTD’s 13/16, has the factory recommended oil grade remained the same or has it changed with the new version of the 6.7?
  8. Rockwell

I have my rams oil changed at the dealer every 2500 miles or 4000 kms. Oil and filter is cheap compared to an engine Rebuild or replacement.
  9. Rockwell

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I was told that the March 2021 order would probably arrive in 22. I wasn’t in a rush, then the call came in that the truck was on the way. should be soon
  10. Rockwell

New Member, long time ram owner

Thanks, hope to contribute
  11. Rockwell

Soft Brakes - weak brakes - sponge brakes 2021 3500 - merged threads

2013/2016/2021 ram 3500 drw ho’s, all brake pedals feel the same. Under a severe panic stop the pedal traveled on all of them.
  12. Rockwell

Those are the optional tires, on/off road. I had the std tires on my 2013( not that good) and my 2016 had these and they were much better than the std tire. Still not Michelin’s but better than the std tire
  13. Rockwell

New order in March, just arrived last Week.
  14. Rockwell

New Member, long time ram owner

Hello, I’m new to this site. Glad to see so many other ram owners. Newly delivered 2021 ram 3500 limited ,previously had new 2016 and a 2013 both longhorns aisins.