Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. tyler2you

SOLD: Diesel Fuel and oil filters, tools--2019 - 2024 6.7

Sold locally--thanks for looking Sold my 22 3500 and have some leftover maintenance supplies to sell. 2 ea 68157291AA Engine mount fuel filters 2 ea 68436631AA Chassis mount fuel filters 1 ea 28mm low profile socket for fuel filter canister 1 ea 5083285AA Engine oil filter 1 ea End cap filter...
  2. tyler2you

Do You Lube your Fuel Filter O Rings?

When I changed the fuel filters on my 2022 6.7l last week, I had a heck of a time getting the front filter installed without leaking. First attempt I had a pretty significant flow of fuel down the side of the housing around an inch wide. I pulled the cap off and checked the O ring which looked...
  3. tyler2you

Use Aux switch to disable dash cam?

Just looking for confirmation that I'm going the right way with the install on my dash cam as I didn't see anything specific to my plan in the multiple Aux/dash cam threads. I have a 2022 3500. I need to be able to quickly turn off my dash cam when I go on military bases. I also want an easy...