Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

Just to get real world results what's everyone seeing for gas / diesel prices around the states? Wv Charleston area Regular unleaded gas $3.99. Diesel $4.69 Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk [MOD: Please limit your replies to prices and location]
  2. J

2022 HD 3500 pictures

Post the pictures of your newly acquired 3500 ram here!! Looking to see what others are getting in person while we wait for ours to be built and or delivered! Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  3. J

3500 steering box

Anyone with a 2021 3500 SRW able to look under the front end of their truck to see if the steering box still will need a stability brace. I may fab up one if it's the same as the 2014-2018. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  4. J

Headlights

I ordered my 2022 ram 3500 Laramie but a few things didn't get to see were items like sliding rear window and what headlights come in them. Anyone have a way to check on items like this or know what they come with? Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  5. J

Front to rear height

I ordered a 2022 ram 3500 Laramie, SRW so the wait has started. I am looking to see if anyone has one or has a 2021 that can measure the height difference from front to back. I like the truck to be level so it will be a spring and shock upgrade on the front end. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk