Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I have an appointment at the dealership next week and they said they'd go over some stuff with me and answer all my questions. Apparently I have keyless entry and that doesn't mean the doors unlock automatically when I pull the handle. That is a different feature to do with proximity.
  2. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Anyone know if there is an engine shut down timer available on these new pickups? I thought there was. For those who aren't familiar, you are supposed to idle your truck for a few minutes after getting off the highway and let the turbo cool down. It's recommended that the faster you were...
  3. C

Kind of annoyed with my new truck: Doesn't have auto dimming high beams that were ordered. Doesn't have the doors the automatically unlock when you pull the handle with the FOB in my pocket . The cargo camera doesn't work (tried pushing all the fuses in). Doesn't have the plastic cover piece in...
  4. C

6 months and 4 days later, it arrived at the dealership. The wait is finally over. It's been exhausting. Has it taught be patience? No. I pick it up tomorrow after work. 2022 Big Horn HO, Silver Edition, Max Tow, Cold Weather, bucket seats. Yes I know it looks like a Larmie but it's a Big...
  5. C

Maybe the US has higher emissions standards and therefore more emissions equipment to add on (shrugs* I dunno).
  6. C

Mine has been sitting in the rail yard about 6 miles from work for 7 days now. So far all I'm hearing from my salesman is his good intentions. I'm gonna be hot under the collar if we haven't signed papers by Saturday afternoon.
  7. C

CAUGHT: 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4:

Maybe it's just my opinion but these grills are incredibly distasteful, unattractive and down right cheap looking. They look like they belong on a truck somewhere below Tradesman level.
  8. C

To regurgitate what others have said and add something: Dealers are penalized for cancelled orders. Makes em look bad. Fiat/Ram whatever, is suspicious of dealers making up fake orders that suddenly "cancelled", just to get more inventory on the lot (according to my salesman).
  9. C

Apparently they've never heard of a chrome appearance package. I've got a Tradesman dually with chrome bumpers front and rear.
  10. C

Can we get back to the days when like every 20 posts or so, somebody was posting pics of their new truck in the driveway? I propose a new rule. If you tell us you have the new truck in your possession, you have to post pics. Seems like there's a few that forget that's how it's supposed to work...
  11. C

Its really easy to do. 18002728777 Hit promps For Tracking press 1, for English press 1, enter a tracking # just type in the numbers of the rail car and (#) then it will tell you there is multiple units with that number and press this for that. Finally it will ask you if you want it faxed and...
  12. C

Its probably because I opted for the 8.4 instead of the 12 inch... Just kidding. With 21lbs difference, it may because of different tires/wheels and don't have cooled seats, I have less speakers. I do have the rear air suspension though. The 2022 has like 500 less payload and 4,000 more on the...
  13. C

What site are you getting that info from? Looks like Ram page, My Garage.
  14. C

Scuba is correct. The build site is really frustrating for people who want to build a truck exactly how they want, without being restricted to certain packages. On the build site: You want this? Well you than you can't have that other thing. Oh you want that? Well you have to live with out...
  15. C

It's getting close! It went through Larmie about the time you replied to this post. I bet your truck will be in Utah tomorrow sometime.
  16. C

Anyone else have one loaded on the train on or around January 1st? Possibly arriving Colorado, Wyoming Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington? I'm tracking the train. Just left Kimball, Nebraska. Estimated to arrive in Portland Thursday night at 10pm.
  17. C

You got me a little concerned bud, since my truck should be hitting that same yard in 6-8 days.
  18. C

I figure it will show up in his timing. There's a reason it will show up when it does and maybe the reason will be revealed at that time.