Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. iota

Exhaust service required see dealer

My '21 Limited showed "Exhaust System Service Required See Dealer" on the EVIC today at 427mi on the odometer; still on the first tank of diesel and 50% left on DEF, fuel filter at 100% as well. Truck drove fine for a short trip; after I turned it off and back on, the message was gone...
  2. iota

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

After enabling P/T Chassis Net: TTPMS, it worked instantly after an engine restart. It does appear as a new option under trailer brake menu. Thanks eveyone!
  3. iota

Damnit, I was following the windows instructions PDF and only turned on vehicle config 8- trailer TPM. Time to drag the alphaobd stuff back out I guess, thank you
  4. iota

It's not showing up in there yet (I believe it's under Trailer Brake -> tap the trailer in question -> there should be a new Tire Pressure choice? based on the screenshots I've seen?) but maybe I just need to drive around more or wait a couple days.
  5. iota

I installed both modules and activated the Trailer TPMS option with AlfaOBD (Windows) without issue, and the EVIC now has Trailer TPMS screen (which says something like "not configured")... but the Uconnect 12" Settings screen doesn't have anything about trailer tire pressure. I've cycled the...
  6. iota

Bed lowering doesn't do anything?

OK That makes sense. I wondered why the videos show their 2500 going from level to "Carolina Squat" mode, but my 3500 doesn't do anything when I press the button... Thanks for the info!
  7. iota

Bed lowering doesn't do anything?

I've had my '21 RAM 3500 Limited for a few weeks now and went to hook up to a gooseneck horse trailer a couple days ago. Figured that I would do like the guys in the official RAM videos and use the bed lowering feature & cargo camera to make it real easy. When I press the "Bed Lowering" (NOT...