Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Whleete

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

Had ongoing regen issues for several months. Took 5,000 mile road trip to Idaho recently and truck ran perfectly. Two days after getting home truck goes into limp mode, see dealer immediately,DPF full. Found a nearby dealer, and they ended up having to replace the entire DPF system, 45k miles...
  2. Whleete

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

Any news on yours? Have been to dealer multiple times with no resolution. Replaced DPF pressure sensor Friday and that has helped somewhat but I don’t think 100%. Going in again next week
  3. Whleete

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

I’m in the 85-100 miles range with mine, that’s highway or country road, doesn’t seem to matter. Again, seems excessive. Dealer update helped mildly but really doesn’t appear to have solved the problem. Driving across country in a few weeks for a hunting trip, hopefully it can be resolved...
  4. Whleete

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

I will try another dealer as soon as I get a free day. Hard to have the truck in the shop all the time! Drove about 150 highway miles today at 75-80mph. Did Regen again about 110 miles into my trip. Something still isn’t right.
  5. Whleete

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

I haven’t been logging it that way, however it is not even remotely close to 24 hrs. Maybe 2 hours at best.
  6. Whleete

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

Hey all, Have a 2020 6.7 with 37k miles. About 10 days ago got a check engine light with code P2459- Frequent Regen. My truck had been running a Regen about every 25 miles. As soon as one would end another would start. My driving is about half highway and half local road. Dealer ran...