Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

I just returned from the dealer, and thought I'd share the results of the Y76 relay temp test, FYI. First, my truck: 2021 Ram BH, build date 6-3-2021, 1995 miles, 70 total engine hours. Has the "AB" relay, factory potted with white epoxy on the back. Test cycle 1: 32.3 degrees C Test cycle 2...
  2. C

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

That's interesting...my build date is also 6-3, but I have the AB relay.
  3. C

Third Ram/First Diesel

Thanks!
  4. C

Third Ram/First Diesel

Thanks! Last was a 2015. New one rides so much better, I'm honestly stunned. Not completely sure what was changed since 2015 to improve the ride this much, but I'm impressed so far.
  5. C

Third Ram/First Diesel

Thanks for the add! Been lurking and enjoying the knowledge and info for awhile now...decided to properly register. Pic is my new Bighorn Cummins. Third Ram, but first diesel. 600 miles now-first tow of 11k fifth wheel camper coming this weekend.