Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

mine finally delivered today! canadian truck , 22’ laramie 2500 6.7l cummins Laramie !!
  2. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

yeah i get that , I'm in ontario and they have the whole transport truck driver protest against covid stuff going on here .. what a time to be alive i keep saying , just sucks !
  3. M

day 144 since i ordered my truck , and it sits , waiting for a ride to the dealership at the train yard a 100km away from me , i don’t understand what takes so long to load it on a truck and deliver it to the dealer 2-4 week delivery window isn’t acceptable
  4. M

i am a canadian order , i ordered aug 30th , mine should be in my hands anyday now ! my dealer was also surprised
  5. M

@brv10 informed me my truck is sitting at the train yard waiting for a delivery truck but it’s gone into KZLD , has this happened to anyone before waiting on pickup from the train yard before transfer to the dealer ?
  6. M

i did the laramie level B , 12inch screen , sunroof, roof lights , bucket seats with centre console, factory power steps , 5th wheel prep , sport package , off-road package , factory 20’s , few other small things
  7. M

do the laramie’s come with led headlights ? led chips or bulbs ?
  8. M

my dealer has been fantastic with updates , i ordered august 30th, went into D on october 18th , i received a vin on the 18th as well and then i got a build date and a ship date of december 13th and ship on the 14th , it actually got built on december 14/15th and shipped on the 16th and put on a...
  9. M

can you look up mine ? i got informed it shipped on the 16th from dealer but it says on the spread sheet as of the 17th I'm in ( I ) status
  10. M

mine is a canadian order, i ordered august 30th , i didnt get a vin until mine went into D then when i got a vin i also got a build date
  11. M

after the truck gets shipped .. who can you get shipping updates from ? your dealer / sales person? or is there another way of getting those updates
  12. M

22' ram 2500 6.7 cummins laramie granite crystal metallic , I'm number 484 on the order tracking you can look at my equipment listing !
  13. M

dealership just messaged me and said truck is built and should be shipping out tonight ! off to Ontario Canada , ordered august 30th , 4 week delivery ..