Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Trailer TPMS lost configuration

Just got back last week from towing our fifth wheel trailer with factory TTPMS for about 3,400 miles. Had the same problem. The work around is to select a different trailer. Back out. Select your configured trailer. Note whether under central cluster under "Trailer Tow" TTPMS screen if...
  2. T

FINISHED.........Digital Tow Mode Camera Connection from Bumper to Bed

Here is how I made the connection between our fifth wheel and truck until I can come up with a more permanent solution. Over 800 miles and doing great. Don't know how I lived without a rear view camera on our trailer this long.
  3. T

Pics of your DRW Ram

Getting ready to see some of the scenic vistas of the Grand Circle with the new truck and the 2000 Alpenlite Augusta 32RL. Just need to figure out where that digital rear view camera cable is going to get routed.
  4. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Do you know how much the FFP (Friends and Family) pricing changed for your truck from the time you ordered to when you took delivery? Looking at mine the difference between 8/12 and today is $1,301. Trying to independently verify the percentage increase.
  5. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Truck is just about home. Ordered 8/12 or so. Drove down to the dealership Saturday to have a look at it in person. Waiting for dealer prep and money to settle and then it will be coming home!
  6. T

We were able to do it with my dad's order but their were mitigating circumstances. The dealer put duals and 4.10 gear ratio on my dad's order but those choices were only meant for my order. The dealer had to contact the regional rep who then contacted the factory to work to change the order. His...
  7. T

What's on your Aux Switches

I too had no idea this existed. Besides learning my truck order has a build sheet as of today this is the second best thing I have learned today.
  8. T

Learned today my order has gone to D1 - Gateline plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned of 10/13. Downside is I that I had been trying for three days to get the POC/VIN for my dad's order that was placed a few days before mine. With some confusion they sent my...
  9. T

Guilty as charged. In 2003 when I ordered my 2003 Laramie DRW you were able to figure out which train and rail car your truck was on and I caught the train passing through Tacoma, WA and shot a couple photos of the rail car carrying my truck. Yeah, I was a little excited.
  10. T

Pics of your DRW Ram

Yellowstone National Park. 2003 Laramie HO Cummins, Timberline Green.
  11. T

The Hulk

My current truck is a 2003 Ram 3500 5.9HO DRW Quad Cab Laramie in Timberline Green Pearl Coat. New truck on order, 2022 3500 6.7HO Crew Cab Laramie Delmonico Red. Looking forward to more than doubling my towing capacity, having an exhaust brake, numerous safety features, etc. as we tow our 2000...