Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DTREES

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ordered 7/16. Longhorn 3500 DRW. It is at the dealer. (Bryant Motors) Will pick it up tomorrow. :)
  2. DTREES

Air suspension

Well that shot a hole in my ideas.
  3. DTREES

Air suspension

Thanks. That is what I thought. This is possibly a method to get in and out of my garage!! I think I am going to be 1" too tall.
  4. DTREES

Air suspension

All Knowing: Question. 2022 3500 DRW.Does the suspension require the "Loaded weight for the ATH" if you use the modes for Transport, Tire/Jack or wheel alignment? Will these settings lower the suspension to its lowest point regardless of loaded condition? Thanks
  5. DTREES

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My 3500 Longhorn LB DRW HO is off loaded in KC. Just 80 miles by truck. Salesman said it could be another week or two. Still close.
  6. DTREES

Just talked to my Salesman. My Longhorn is on the train in KS headed to its final train destination of KC. Needs to find a short truck ride. Should be next week maybe the week after. Longhorn CC longbed DRW HO.
  7. DTREES

My longhorn has been shipped. I was KZ-L last week. I forgot to ask for the Status Code. K(). Estimated arrival at the dealer is 9/30 to 10/11.
  8. DTREES

Please add the Status KZL to my Longhorn as of today!! Thank You
  9. DTREES

Thanks for updating the tracking sheet. Just found my Window sticker. Not sure what my status is, I have not talked to my salesman. Will find out tomorrow. I am guessing that it is either scheduled for a ride or on a ride north:) Thanks again for the well thought out tool!
  10. DTREES

2022 Longhorn 3500 DRW 4WD is now in "JS" Call from my dealer!! Had a 9/10 ship date. Might not make that!
  11. DTREES

Oops, sorry I meant Equipment listing. ( after being told:)) Thanks again OfficerDirtySanchez and Jimmy07!!
  12. DTREES

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Oops, sorry I meant Equipment listing. ( after being told:))
  13. DTREES

4 weeks from the day, I think, they started building. Not bad!!!
  14. DTREES

Thanks for the info!! OfficerDirtySanchez. Made my day!!!
  15. DTREES

Dealership called this afternoon, My 2022 longhorn cc drw went ro D1 status with an estimated ship date of 09/10. It is on the order tracker. May I get that updated please.
  16. DTREES

waiting room, with entertainment. I can’t think of a better place to wait!