Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Wired trailer tow camera that works with digital rear view mirror.

I could use some help please! I have a 2022 3500 Limited Longhorn with the digital rear view mirror. I am looking for the part number for the wired trailer tow camera that works with the digital rear view mirror. I believe some of the cameras are designed to work with the radio screen but thats...
  2. S

Feeling frustrated

Ordered a 2022 Limited Longhorn 3500 and it’s been sitting at the rail yard in Mira Loma Ca. Since 11/28 waiting to be delivered to my dealership in Lancaster Ca. My sales person has called the shipping company and told them it was a priority but I still don’t have it!
  3. S

New build location

Is there a way to tell by the VIN number where the truck will be built? Ordered a 2022 Limited Longhorn 3500. Thanks
  4. S

Factory shut down

Does anyone in the know happen to know if the factories are up and running or still shut down? Thanks I