Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

My dealership looked up the part number and told me there were only 3 at dealerships in the US. He gave me the name and numbers to the dealers that had them and I was able to get one from Tennessee for $565
  2. S

Wired trailer tow camera that works with digital rear view mirror.

Unfortunately I tried to add it to my truck order about a week after the dealership placed the order but stelantis didn’t accept the change order.
  3. S

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Do you have any idea where I can order the camera 68527599AA? Everywhere I look shows it discontinued! Thanks
  4. S

I’m hoping some could help me locate and purchase this part number 68527599AA it the wired trailer camera that works with the digital rear view mirror on my 2022 Limited Longhorn 3500! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
  5. S

Unfortunately when I look up the part number on the bag, nothing comes up online or on the Ram Care site?
  6. S

I could use some help please! I have a 2022 3500 Limited Longhorn with the digital rear view mirror. I am looking for the part number for the wired trailer tow camera that works with the digital rear view mirror. I believe some of the cameras are designed to work with the radio screen but thats...
  7. S

Feeling frustrated

Ordered a 2022 Limited Longhorn 3500 and it’s been sitting at the rail yard in Mira Loma Ca. Since 11/28 waiting to be delivered to my dealership in Lancaster Ca. My sales person has called the shipping company and told them it was a priority but I still don’t have it!
  8. S

New build location

Thank you! I appreciate all your help knowing what your doing is a choice and not a job!
  9. S

New build location

How often is the VIN tracking page updated? I received a call from the dealership I placed the order with and was told my order is in D1 status with an estimated ship date of 11/18! Don’t see any updates yet in the tracker page. I’m not complaining, I’m sure you all have jobs and are doing this...
  10. S

New build location

Do the green highlighted lines on the VIN tracker mean anything? Thanks
  11. S

New build location

Thanks for the explanation!
  12. S

New build location

Is that in Mexico? Thanks
  13. S

New build location

Is there a way to tell by the VIN number where the truck will be built? Ordered a 2022 Limited Longhorn 3500. Thanks
  14. S

Factory shut down

Does anyone in the know happen to know if the factories are up and running or still shut down? Thanks I