Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Thanks - I have the latest U-Connect software but will try to switch between trailers once I have it paired. Will need to move the trailer so I can park next to it, let the 5lbs out, wait for the beeps, and hit finish:). Then hook the trailer back up and hit the road so the sensors will be...
  2. F

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I took possession of my 2022 in February and still don't have the factory installed TTMPS system working with my 303RLS. The dealer doesn't install the stems in the trailer so I took it across the treat to Point-S who charged me $100 to swap them out. (i.e. put in the factory TTPMS sensors)...
  3. F

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Alright - line 611 is now green - initial pictures were posted above. Ordered 10/12, D1 12/3; EQ List 12/21; Windows Sticker 12/31; Barnes Train Yard 1/25; Pickup 2/18
  4. F

Ok - finally made it to the dealer - dealer sent me some pics of the damage on the rear bumper - not as bad as initially discussed. I guess they need to hold it 48 hours after PDI for Chrysler to release it - from there they will order and replace the bumper when it comes in. Here are the pics...
  5. F

Here is the 2022 RAM HD Order Tracking Over Time updated with this mornings information - good to see the gap isn't growing or shrinking with respect to orders and equipment lists/windows stickers.
  6. F

For an update on my truck - still at the Portland Union Pacific Rail Yard (Barnes) with damage. Keep trying to get pictures of the damage but can't seem to get near it (along with the dealer). It has been sitting there since 1/25/2022.
  7. F

OK - here is the latest summary based upon the 2022 Ram HD Sequence Number update. Looks like the average equipment lists slowed down over the last two weeks with only 652/day - continue to see the average equipment lists/day drop since 11/2. Date VIN's Populated VIN's w/Equipment Lists New...
  8. F

Ok interesting week from 1/23 to 1/28 - the number of equipment lists/day has definitely gone up - but in this case the number of Windows Stickers decreased - makes you wonder if they have a bunch of trucks built but missing a component and waiting for it to come in. I haven't looked at the...
  9. F

OK - just another update - no pictures to show anyone as the truck is still at the Barn Yard for Union Pacific. Apparently the truck has been damaged and they are holding it so they can document everything before letting it go. Sounds like front and rear bumper - not sure what else - so the...
  10. F

Wow - biggest one day jump in orders getting added to the HD tracker since before November 1st - 24 in the last 24 hours.
  11. F

I think to understand which parts are the problem parts they can be determined from the changes in the trim package on the Laramie that happened last year as they went from Level A to B to C to D to dropping features unless you ordered a Limited (including the safety package). Examples are...
  12. F

Ok - just to chime in - mine is at the Barn Yard for Southern Pacific in Portland waiting for a transport. Hopefully will see it soooooooon!
  13. F

Wow - 23 Equipment lists in the last 2 days - on the HD Tracker -
  14. F

Here is the updated trend of those being tracked on the HD Order Tracking Sheet (i.e. trucks ordered to Equipment Lists/Windows Stickers. It looks like the gap is holding fairly constant but when I look at the raw numbers it appears that the backlog is growing (i.e. back about Mid December the...
  15. F

Ok - they are back to pumping out trucks again - in the last 11 days there were 8206 Equipment Lists and 8092 Windows Stickers which is comes out to 745 and 735/day respectively. This is compared to the previous period that I had data where they were 333 and 331 per day. Here is the table over...
  16. F

Well getting closer to a 1/21 through 2/3 delivery to the dealer - I still can't find a way to get a rail care number for 3C63R3RL2NG181839. Dealer can't seem to find a report that it is on(:.
  17. F

I had been logging the "Ordered Trucks", Equipment List Available", and the "Windows Stickers Available" daily since early November from the "2022 RAM HD Order Tracking". Here is what the graph looks like - one assumption is that from Equipment List to Window Sticker time is pretty short. It...
  18. F

Sure has been slow lately - you can really see how the averages dropped over the last few weeks (month). I think we are already seeing it pick back up so next weeks update should see the numbers go back up! In the last 21 days only 7322 Equipment Lists and 7279 Windows Stickers. Date VIN's...
  19. F

Correct - sorry to not provide the updated state. I actually went KZLD last week and have been waiting for the ETA and update to get rid of the ol "D".