Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

4 out of 6 are round

So I bought new wheels/tires for my 22 Ram dually. Went with 37/12.50/20” Cooper Stt pros. Noticed the rear end shook a little more than it should. Custom offsets where I bought this package called and told me they were having issues balancing them. Abuse they were 37” and said they’ll use...
  2. S

Check engine light( anyone know what this means)

Got this check engine light today.
  3. S

Missing parts maybe?

I picked my truck up last Saturday. Finally got to look around in it a little yesterday after I picked it up from the tint,PPF guy. So I thought I saw guys mention a couple things about a sleeve for the rear hitch and a bag of wires for the auxiliary switches if you had that option. Are those 2...
  4. S

Turning light

I read something about on the limited trucks there was a light that came on up front when you turn. I’m not talking about the headlights that turn. I thought it was only on the limiteds and longhorns. Driving my new Laramie tonight I noticed it on my truck. Is that normal for Laramie to have...
  5. S

Affiliate program

So I got a message asking how my experience was using the affiliate discount. I sent a message to them saying I haven’t got my truck yet. My question is, it says to find a dealer that accepts it, 2- show a pay stub from the last 30 days? Show that I have a job? I’m getting the affiliate discount...
  6. S

Affiliate reward program question

I started a thread on this, but this is another question about it. So if the dealership does accept the tread lightly affiliate discount, does Ram pay the dealership anything to offset the price difference? I’m happy with the deal I got on my truck, haven’t picked it up yet cause it’s sitting in...
  7. S

GEICO mechanical warranty

So I called GEICO for a quote and they mentioned a mechanical breakdown warranty option? It sounds like a good option but I was wondering if anyone has had to use it. It’s only like $2 a month added to my premium.
  8. S

Dealer Tpms/ tire size resetting?

Does anyone know if the service dept can reset the parameters on new trucks? I thought I read somewhere they can but will charge $150 to do it. I asked my dealer service dept and they told me they cannot do it and it would be illegal for any Ram dealer to set the tpms and tire size to something...
  9. S

2022 Night edition drw wheels/tires/ tps for sale

I don’t have my truck yet, it’s on a train heading north. Should have it in 2 weeks. I have new wheels/tires sitting in my garage so the stock ones will be coming off the day after I get the truck. I’m selling all 7 wheels/tires and TPS. The set will have about 50 miles on them. I’m in western...
  10. S

2022 3500 Drw rear spring question?

So I ordered my truck with the rear air, then cancelled it a week later. Was confirmed it was cancelled by dealer! Ordered the Carli 2.5 leveling kit and have it in my garage. Got my build sheet yesterday and my truck has rear air… no biggie. So CJC off-road says I will probably have to get the...
  11. S

Those with leveling kits on 3500 drw

I just ordered a 22 3500 drw and plan on putting a leveling kit on. I’m also planning on towing a large toy hauler 5th wheel. Does anyone that has done the leveling kit put 37s on? I’m not looking for the negative side of doing it. If the 37s are too much I’ll go with 35s. Does anyone have bed...