Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Automatic headlights

So at night do you push the lever forward for high beams and if an oncoming car comes by they don’t dim? When I push my light lever forward it says in the dash autodim enabled
  2. S

Water leak

They installed new glass in the sunroof. Haven’t had rain since so not sure if that fixed it. I’ll report back after the next good rain we get.
  3. S

Water leak

So the last time I took it in they said they fixed the leak, they say it was the back window. Next rain it was leaking again and they said it’s the rear window and showed me, well the spot they showed me is about 4” lower than where the water was dripping inside. My leak comes from the speaker...
  4. S

7 pin tow connector; fused?

I’ve had an issue with mine since new. Finally took it in and now they’re replacing the whole assembly.
  5. S

Water leak

Leaked from the 1st rain that hit the truck from new. Now there’s 3 places it’s leaking inside. Going to a specialty shop after new years. Hopefully they’ll be able to find where it’s coming from.
  6. S

Whats your experience with 37's and factory 4.10's and an 8 speed

Got any pictures? What are Pat Xts?
  7. S

Water leak

Mine leaks when it rains. I don’t think they’re spray bar simulates a hard rain cause they’ve done it twice and not got it to leak.
  8. S

Water leak

Mine has been to the dealer twice and they cannot find the leak. It drips from the grab handle on the drivers side. I’ve shown them video and they said they have to replicate the leak before they can do anything. They have a spray bar thing they park it under and it hasn’t leaked when they do...
  9. S

Dually with 37's width

Absolutely will rub without at least a 2.75 leveling kit. Little bit of trimming too.
  10. S

Dually with 37's width

They’re 20” wheels. I believe the off set is -19 on the front and the rear are +200 Check with custom offsets and they can set you up. They were great to work with when I was looking to get wheels/tires. Edit- I just looked up my order Front are -18 Rear outer—202 Rear inners+115
  11. S

wiring lighted hood protecter

Hopefully someone who has put one of these on chimes in. I have one I’d like to install also. I hate dealing with electrical, I started to look into doing it and stopped cause I don’t want to screw it up.
  12. S

Lets see your DRW with aftermarket wheels

If I remember right they’re -19, but not positive
  13. S

Lets see your DRW with aftermarket wheels

Here’s mine with fuel blitz 20” on 37” STT pros. 2.5” leveling kit with 1” bag and 1” leaf spring blocks since I have auto bags.
  14. S

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

Just went out and looked at mine. Here’s a pic. 2022 Laramie Drw HO crew cab
  15. S

Trailer break disconnected message

I get the same thing on my 3500
  16. S

Dually with 37's width

I had to trim a little and heat up the inner liners and reshape. It doesn’t rub anywhere at full lock on either side.
  17. S

Dually with 37's width

Here’s my 22 Laramie on 37/12.50/20 I also have rear air and did the 2.75 Carli leveling kit and added 1” bag spacer and 1” axle spacer.
  18. S

Help taping into my turn signals

Not sure yet. Might try to install it this next weekend, it’s suppose to be a decent weekend up here in the PNW
  19. S

Help taping into my turn signals

I have the aero shield and I’m just waiting for the weather to get a little warmer to install it. Hope someone who has done one chimes in with where to tap into. I have a 22 Laramie 1 ton