Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine is super prone to water spots as well. I figured it was a combination if being coated and 350 TDS water. It also has really bad orange peel which bothers me even more.
  2. C

Canvasback mega cab fold flat cover

I kinda want the door panel ones for my kids...
  3. C

Jack and Jack Stand Location for Tire Rotation

I ended up jacking one side, at the frame rail where it looked reinforced behind the radius arm joint. I lifted it enough to slide a jack stand under the axle tube right where the shock mount is at. Then repeated on the other side. This method does require a jack pad extension or long reach...
  4. C

You jack one side, at the radius arm front mount, place a jack stand in the shock mount area, and then repeat on the other side?
  5. C

Seems there isn't a consensus on jacking the frontend. The manual indicates the only jack point being the frame rail, right behind the lower control arm. But then Mopar's tire change video directs you to use the axle tube, as close to the wheel as possible (I suspect this is ~1" exposed tube...
  6. C

Venting, dealer drilled extra holes in air dam!

Did you ever get this replaced? I replaced mine in favor of the CJC one and still have the take-off ; depending how far you are from Cincy, you can have it.
  7. C

16k miles low coolant alert

Same
  8. C

2022 2500 68rfe failure p2701 code

Sorry to hear about your tranny. Mine went out last year (Thread). Unless things have changed, RAM Customer Care will reimburse your rental OR your loan payments. I've seen others suggest opting to Lemon Law (check your state for details) it and doing a "Cash and Keep". You have to sign an NDA...
  9. C

AlfaOBD

Thanks. You think phone GPS is more accurate to dial-in your measurement? Or do you suggest just using it as a sanity check? ie. If I see a 1-2mph difference, stick with measured value? I see that the default value is set to 32.25” diameter. This is odd to me given my 35's measure out to just...
  10. C

AlfaOBD

Thanks for the trimming tips! For proper tire sizing in AlphaOBD, I understand it's looking for a circumference in mm. But it seems there isn't a definitive way of calculating this. Going through these threads, I've seen the following methods (will use my Toyo AT III 35x12.5x18 at 36psi rear as...
  11. C

AlfaOBD

Did you completely shave off the triangle/wedge piece off of the tab? Looks that way on the white connector but black looks to be in tact. Did you just use a razor blade and carefully trim away? Would like mine to be temporary (only connected when I want to make changes). From reading these...
  12. C

Light Bar

In case anyone wants a more stealth solution: https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collections/ram-lighting-kits/products/dodge-ram-2500-3500-19-on-20-bumper-kits
  13. C

RamBox Bed: Add power outlet

@Darkone only looking to run a 12V refrigerator, charging tool batteries, etc.; nothing demanding. Adding an inverter and 3d printer gets a bit complicated. Was hoping there was a fairly easy solution out there to just tap into the existing 400W power in the RamBox.
  14. C

Like a residential box? I doubt there's that much room back there.
  15. C

Has anyone found a clean way of adding 12v/110v power to the bed of RamBox equipped truck? In a standard bed, you can get power outlets in the side of the bed. But when you opt for the RamBoxes, you get a 110v outlet in driver-side RamBox but lose ones in the bed of the truck. Has anyone...
  16. C

Refrigerator that fits under the rear seat?

Has anyone found a refrigerator that would fit under the rear seat of a MegaCab? My backseat is filled with carseats and it would be really sweet to have a refrigerator that'd fit under the bench, ideally with a slide out drawer, that I could throw kids' milk, water, sandwiches, etc. in for long...
  17. C

Remove, disable, render inoperable all telematics and other data sending signals

@UglyViking were you ever able to locate the Cellular card and remove it?
  18. C

Baja Design reverse lights triggered by aux reverse switch

Link here for anyone else stumbling upon this thread.
  19. C

Baja Design reverse lights triggered by aux reverse switch

@Crusty old shellback did you get these installed? Have pics you can share? Link to the adapter?