Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

You can turn the backup alarm off in the commercial settings in the instrument cluster.
  2. W

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It really is an estimate and it could take much longer than the estimate. The good dealers will warn you about the potential for a lengthy wait. Based on the data coming out of this forum (take a look at thee crowd-sourced spreadsheet on page one), build times are all over the place. I would...
  3. W

Such a great looking truck, thanks for posting the pic. Short beds have become so popular, so it’s nice to see some long bed versions.
  4. W

That was certainly true for me. And when I decided to do the order I figured I might as well go all-in and order my dream truck.
  5. W

I vote for squeezing in picking it up. Great looking truck.
  6. W

4x4 is a little over 80. 2wd is under 79. Varies a little by chassis length. You can get the precise values off Ram website for your particular config. Look at the “specs” tab on the 2500 page: https://www.ramtrucks.com/ram-2500/specs.html
  7. W

Thanks! Though I wouldn’t be disappointed with pearl white either. I actually really like most of the color options for 3500. This is something I think Ram does well.
  8. W

Ah, that’s interesting and doesn’t seem so bad. I was worried I was going to wake my neighbor every morning when reversing out of my driveway. Given that I’m used to a short bed and switching to a long bed, maybe I’ll leave it on for a bit while I’m getting used to the new length. Anyways...
  9. W

Thanks for the tip, I was hoping it would be straight-forward to do like that.
  10. W

Well, got some good news. At long last my truck has arrived at the dealership. Pic the dealer sent isn’t the greatest, but boy I’m sure happy to see it. My dealer is in Oregon and I’ll be picking it up and bringing it back home to Washington in a week or so. I’ll upload some better pics when...
  11. W

Yes, mine is stuck in that same Portland rail yard - aka the Pit of Despair. On the positive side my splash guards for the new truck arrived, so I now have those to stare at.
  12. W

I'd be happy if I could get my truck next week. After I got the window sticker on 11/15, I had an ETA to dealer of 12/15 - 12/31. When 12/15 came around, checked with RAM chat and it moved to 12/20 - 12/31. Checked with RAM chat again on 12/20 and it moved to 12/25 - 1/8. I've not checked...
  13. W

We share the same sickness - I’ve watched every video on YouTube on our trucks, read every review and built countless configurations. I’ve taken to watching a particular YouTube video with my configuration every few days to remind myself why it’s worth the wait.
  14. W

I know exactly how you feel, this last stage of waiting for the truck to arrive at the dealer is maddening and you have been waiting longer than me. Getting the trucks from the rail yard to the dealership seems to be a surprisingly slow process in Washington and Oregon. I hope you get some...
  15. W

I hope it has a speedy journey and is in your hands soon!
  16. W

It’s not all doom and gloom - lots of great pictures of folks taking delivery of their beautiful trucks and I’m happy to see it. It’s just that there are a good chunk of us folks with really old orders and it would be really nice to see RAM do some troubleshooting on their most patient...
  17. W

It’s been frustrating…. my order was accepted way back on June 7th when they were still 2021’s, so I’m just about seven months in. And I completely agree with you that the longer it’s sitting at the yard the higher the chances for something bad to happen. I really wish there was something I...