Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ok finally got her home after 22 + weeks but worth the wait. 3500 bighorn ho, ne level b safety and tech package.
  2. B

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Line 454 has arrived at the dealership. Picking up the loaded big horn tomorrow. Thank you officer dirty sanchez, brv10 and everyone else on the forum for all the help. Pics to follow
  3. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Same boat 22 weeks today and sitting at twin oaks rIl yard.
  4. B

Train car hit twin oaks this morning. Now the trip to the dealer.
  5. B

Mine just passed through Ohio going to twin oaks. Getting closer.
  6. B

Anybody hear any news on a train making it to twin oaks lately.. Ramchat said shipping with a 1/18 dealer eta. Truck should be at the rail yard now.
  7. B

Mine worked but said it arrived in Chicago Dec 9. It must still be with bnsf then csx in Chicago.
  8. B

brv10 can you tell what status I'm in or if it had been shipped. Thanks in advance
  9. B

Ok well Ramchat gave me a dealer eta of 1/19-1/27. They said it was in the shipping stage but could not tell me if it was waiting to be shipped or had shipped. The dealership owner has stopped answering my emails. I asked my salesman for an updated POC with ep and status. He just says end of...
  10. B

Mine just came out also. Got window sticker today. Est dealer delivery 1/17-1/22
  11. B

Window sticker populated today.