Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ridered67

Need part numbers for a Night Edition grille swap

Hey all! I have a 22 Big Horn all chromed out. I want to swap the chrome grill and bumpers for white paint matched like the night edition. Are the grille and related pieces available from mopar already painted? Are the bumpers available from mopar painted? Anyone already done this and have a...
  2. Ridered67

New Unopened Mopar Trailer Camera Kit mopar (p)68527599aa

This came with my new truck but I'll never use it. MSRP is $704 I'll do $500 shipped in lower 48 PayPal Friends and family or add the money difference for goods and services. Thanks!
  3. Ridered67

Powerwagon light bar options?

I'm aware of the Randy Elis bars but they're 3 months back ordered and expensive. Anyone else make a front bumper area light bar I can mount a few KCs to?
  4. Ridered67

75th anniversary power wagon rock sliders / side steps

Just removed this morning, perfect shape Located in lancaster pa 17516 $500
  5. Ridered67

Stock wheels and 37's. Assignment complete

Its done! No rubbing at all. I haven't flexed it but it doesn't rub during normal driving, not even during full lock. 37x12.50 yokohama geolandar Mt
  6. Ridered67

New Trailer 360 camera value

Well much to my surprise my new 2022 power wagon came with a Trailer 360 Camera system. It was in a big box in the back seat. I have no use for it, any idea what its worth? I'd like to sell it.
  7. Ridered67

My 2022 Level 3 is here!

I pick it up tomorrow morning. It looks great!
  8. Ridered67

Anyone have a 75th style bead lock wheel they want to sell me?

I want one to have a matching spare. If you have a set I'm sure there's 3 other people here that would each buy one for a spare. Anyone selling? Thanks!
  9. Ridered67

37's on 75th rims and stock suspension?

Anyone done it? The 75th rims seem to have different backspacing and may give better clearance for 37s on stock suspension. My 2022 is ordered and I'm trying to narrow down my tire selection.