Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

PSA - Exhaust Brake and slick roads

This may be common knowledge for many of you, but for those that haven't heard this before - do not use your exhaust brake on slick roads! I was towing our horse trailer with our 3500 dually late last week - roads were dry but it had snowed a little the night before and we had maybe 6"+ on the...
  2. O

Lower grill replacement?

Had a car in front of me kick up a piece of metal that smacked the lower grill insert on my '22 Limited. I think I found the part on eBay but was curious if anyone knew how these pop in? Does the whole bumper need to come off and then this pops in from behind, or is it as simple as pulling it...
  3. O

285/65/20 Yokohama Geolander A/T G015

Just popped these on today to replace the stock Terribleforce tires. I spent hours on here looking at, and thinking about, options including staying with stock size, going to 35x12.50s, or 295/65/20s. I wanted something to fill out the wheel wells more, but didn't want to add width as I'm...
  4. O

Pearl White vs. Bright White - Photo

I've seen the question of Pearl White vs. Bright White come up from time to time, so figured I'd post a quick photo of the two colors next to each other since I had both of ours out today. The angle makes it a little tougher, but this is pretty good representation of what they look like in real...
  5. O

Ram 3500 Mega Cab DRW Fuel Tank

Replaced the stock tank off my '21 3500 Mega Cab DRW with the 50 gallon unit from Titan, so it's for sale. Includes drive shaft shield. Was only used for a few months before being tanken off. $350 obo. Located in the Denver area - I'll deliver to you if within 1hr of Denver. Up to you to...
  6. O

3500 vs F450 Thoughts

I had the opportunity to spend about 16 hours towing a 40' 7 horse trailer in an F450 a week or so ago and thought I'd post my impressions of it vs our Ram 3500 HO DRW. The Trucks: 2019 Ford F450 crew cab Lariat Western Hauler w/ airbags and 87K miles. 2021 Ram 3500 Longhorn Mega Cab DRW with...
  7. O

Periodic CEL

I've got 3,500 miles on my '22 2500 and over the past few weeks, the CEL will pop on sporadically. It stays on for a day or two then disappears. Truck seems to run fine, and no issues with temps, oil pressure, boost etc. Seems to happen when it is cold - like below 20 degrees. Have an...
  8. O

If one is good, two is better!

Hi - more or less new to the forum after picking up a 3500 Longhorn DRW w/ the HO Cummins to be our horsetrailer tow rig this past fall. Was daily driving a tuned 2016 Porsche Cayenne GTS that was a screamer and great fun, but had become a maintenance nightmare. I've enjoyed driving our 3500...
  9. O

New to Forum w/ 2022 order

Howdy Folks - new to the forum after placing a 2022 order earlier this week. I currently have 2016 2500 Longhorn that was about 102K miles on it and we are upgrading to a 3500 to pull a living quarters horse trailer. I spent a solid month looking for the build we wanted, but couldn't find one...