Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Sirius Radio Signal Trash

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the way it is makes it useless this time of year. It cuts out a half dozen times in 5 minutes drive even on highway, but lots of trees around in NH. I don't know why the F250 was better.
  2. R

Sirius Radio Signal Trash

I know this post is a few months old, but as the leaves grow here in the northeast, my signal just drops more and more. My old F250 only dropped in one spot. My Ram 2500 BigHorn 12 inch screen drops so much it's almost unusable. I wish they could at least increase the buffer somehow.
  3. R

Price negotiated from MSRP

I must say I love it. Added running boards, tonneau cover and bedrug. I love it each time I drive it. Came out of a 2012 F250. So much better.
  4. R

6.4 gas night edition 2500 trailer tech pkg
  5. R

Marc Motors, Sanford, ME
  6. R

Purchased a 2019 Bighorn level 2 with 12 inch nav, Msrp was 59905, dealer price was 47000 then 3000 in rebates, net price 44000
  7. R

Anyone have the 2019-2020 trailer camera yet?

My last truck, a F250, I had hard wired a camera to rear of trailer and a monitor on dash. It was connected to my accessory switches so I could turn it on and off at will. It was great on highway to see behind me and to the right side. It worked great except my own connectors at back of truck...