Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Woolfman

2022 High mileage motor failures?

I was about to start this same post. I'm a little worried about my 22. here is one of his videos about it
  2. Woolfman

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Thanks! Fuel blitz 20x10 -10 offset nitto ridge grapplers 35x12.50. Flaps are Rokblokz xl.
  3. Woolfman

Where are my longbed folks at?!

You have good taste in wheels!
  4. Woolfman

Love my YXZ! Just need to get the turbo on it.
  5. Woolfman

She rides awesome! Especially coming from an 05.
  6. Woolfman

RV with Furrion Vison camera

I have been told that most cameras are the wrong format to work with our trucks. If I could get a hold of just the ram camera and the coax connector I could try that.
  7. Woolfman

You would think they wouldn't only make that for the chassis cab trucks but who knows.
  8. Woolfman

That would be great and all but then you can't use your radio, gps, etc. I emailed them and asked if they had a way to connect to the mirror and they said they didn't but they would submit a request to the development team.
  9. Woolfman

Yup New wireless Trailer Camera Prep Kit with up to four cameras (including night vision) is available across the lineup. Wired cameras are still available https://stellantis-na-product-media.info/ram-commercial/3500-4500-5500-chassis-cab Still waiting for details though
  10. Woolfman

Mopar extended warranty - yea or nay?

You serious? It doesn't, I asked them that exactly and they said it did. They wonder why so many people delete their trucks. Hopefully it still covers DEF pump.
  11. Woolfman

Mopar extended warranty - yea or nay?

I bought mine just to cover the diesel emissions equipment. Since that's what seems to break on the newer trucks and it's expensive when they do. I went Mopar warranty because a lot of others won't cover the dpf because it's a "filter."
  12. Woolfman

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Has anyone seen this? New wireless Trailer Camera Prep Kit with up to four cameras (including night vision) is available across the lineup. Wired cameras are still available Wonder if it will work on older models. Found it on Stellantis website for new for 2023. says for chassis cab but...
  13. Woolfman

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My dealer accepted both my ffp and first responder control numbers yesterday but they deny them on inventory.
  14. Woolfman

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My truck showed up at the dealer last night! Hopefully I can pick it up this weekend. They doing bedliner and ppf first.
  15. Woolfman

I wouldn't think Salt Lake city would be as busy as the much bigger cities.
  16. Woolfman

My truck arrived at the railyard this morning! Hopefully they get it on a truck soon. It's only a 20 minute drive from there to my dealer.