Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Etoimos

Custom Glove Box Badge

These are pretty cool.
  2. Etoimos

Suspension upgrade

Higher pressures will help with the wag on pavement. I run 48psi up front and 41psi in the rear. When crawling offroad, I run 14psi. For "overlanding" offroad I stay at 20psi.
  3. Etoimos

Suspension upgrade

According to the guys at CJC, Carli is switching to King shocks for the Backcountry system. The PW systems have not made that move yet though. Also, what air pressure are you running? I used to get the rear end wag until I got my tire pressure dialed in better.
  4. Etoimos

Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build

I also have the 360° bird's eye camera system for my trailer, but I've not installed that yet. I'm not sure how that works in conjunction with the normal trailer back up camera and/or the truck's 360° view. Right now I can keep and eye on the cargo in the bed via the cargo camera, the hitch...
  5. Etoimos

I have that and use it on my OGT trail already. This way I only had to buy the extended cable and 3D print a housing for it... and I don't have wires running up the outside of my truck in the rear.
  6. Etoimos

I just relocated the stock camera that came on my truck. Here is a pic of it from when I was working on the CAD design for the housing.
  7. Etoimos

Speaking of the SmartCap, the side glass must of caught a rock driving home from work one day. The cost of the replacement glass and having a shop install it was going to be below my insurance deductible, so this past weekend I set aside the time to clean that up and replace it my self. I...
  8. Etoimos

The RSI SmartCap (or any topper for that matter) has one rather big drawback, and that is that you loose the use of your rear view mirror. In my case it was the digital rear view mirror/camera. To solve this issue I ordered an extension cable for the stock camera from Pasternack (White FAKRA...
  9. Etoimos

The guys at @GODZ_MFG hooked me up with one of their intercooler/winch skid plates recently. As with their other skids, the quality was top notch. Stock plastic air dam GODZ Mfg intercooler/winch skid
  10. Etoimos

Powerwagon light bar options?

I'm sure @GODZ_MFG will chime in, but if not I'll ask more questions about it when I'm back at their shop tomorrow afternoon.
  11. Etoimos

Powerwagon light bar options?

@GODZ_MFG makes a front bumper light bar mount for our trucks. I'm not running this personally, but I did check it out when I was at their shop a couple of weeks ago. It is a very compact and clean option.
  12. Etoimos

PW Flat Tow/ Quick Build

That's a nice setup you have there and welcome to the PW family.
  13. Etoimos

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

I personally do my own oil changes still, so I don't know how a shop would react to these skids. That said, if I was to take in to get the oil changed, I'd probably just remove the access door before hand. I can't see why any shop would have an issue with it then.
  14. Etoimos

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

This past Friday I had the full set of @GODZ_MFG skids installed on my 2022 PW. The guys at GODZ are super nice and so our their skids... There are a lot more pics in my build thread if anyone wants to see them.
  15. Etoimos

For clarity, the actual plates are aluminum. The brackets and reinforcements are steel.
  16. Etoimos

My truck in their shop ready for the install... The stock 3 bar system is removed. There is not much to the stock system at all once you pull it out... And pics of the complete system installed...
  17. Etoimos

This past Friday I went to @GODZ_MFG and purchased their complete skid plate system. Both Drew and Grant were cool dudes and even installed the skids for me. The quality of the skids are amazing and the powder coating looks really nice. The welds looked super good, but you will see those in...
  18. Etoimos

2021 RAM 3500 Tradesman | AEV Prospector | FWC Grandby

I just spent the better part of the work week reading though your adventures and found them very entertaining. Thanks for sharing them with us. I was nice to see someone doing some overlanding back east. You don't often get to see what the east has to offer, it was both refreshing and...