Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. kennelpj

WDH for a cargo trailer?

Hi all, Ive traded my single axle 6x12 ft cargo trailer for a 10k GVRW dual 5200 axle car hauler. Intend on using it to tow my 2 door jeep wrangler enclosed as well as moving some furniture and like items. Is it recommended to use a WDH if im near the 10k total weight? I see them talked about...
  2. kennelpj

Front License Plate Bracket

I have the front bracket and need to install to my front bumper for my state. I have the big plastic bracket, the torx screws for the plate, and 2 longer screws for the bracket itself. But the holes in the bumpber are way bigger than the screws. There are also 2 dimpled spots in the plastic...
  3. kennelpj

Changing order details before truck is built

Hi guys. I order a 22 Laramie 2500 and am having some color regret. I went with the Granite Gray night edition but I've always had black trucks and I want to change the color to black. Also with the great deal from Mark Dodge, I'd like to add a sunroof. I just ordered on 8/4, dont even have a...