Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BCScotty2

Need help with center console Part # ** SOLVED**

I’ve actually been wanting to do this, could you hook me up with the part numbers and what all was needed to be done?
  2. BCScotty2

Aftermarket wheel offset?

20x9 +18 offset mayhem warriors with 275 65 20 cooper at3 xlt tires. Tires are pretty close to flush with the oem fender flares.
  3. BCScotty2

Who Got The " Important Emissions Recall " letter

I have the shifter click issue too, super annoying. I can actually feel it when i put my hand on the lever handle and tap the brake off and on. Let us know what the solve is on that if you don't mind please and thanks!
  4. BCScotty2

Sirius Radio Signal Trash

ya i hear you, mine has only prompted to switch to cell the one time only, wish you could change the settings for that.
  5. BCScotty2

Sirius Radio Signal Trash

Hey not sure if the is the right section but whatever. Couple months ago I picked up a brand new 2019 3500 Night Edition Laramie Cummins 12” screen. All in all I love the truck. BUT. The signal on the satellite radio is absolute garbage. Cut in and out and the signal completely drops off for a...