Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Falken Wildpeaks A/T3 W

Could someone give me an actual height on a mounted 295/70/18 ? Thanks
  2. M

wildpeaks a/t 3w

Can someone give me an actual height measurement on a 295/70/18 please ? Thanks
  3. M

Method NV 305

I'm thinking about running these wheels. Wouldn't be able to use center caps hub centric rings. Anyone running this wheel without center caps? Would like to see pics.
  4. M

Def Gauge

My gauge wont go past 3/4 when full. Anyone have this issue?
  5. M

Def Gauge

The last 2 times I filled up on pump def my gauge only goes to 3/4. I put it slow and easy till it cuts off and cant put anymore. Anyone else have this issue?
  6. M

What Gear For towing

What gear would you tow a 12,000 lb 5er in ? No mountains. Have a 373 gear with 6.7 cummins.
  7. M

Adding Fog Lights to my Tradesman

If I add led fog lights wired to one of my upfitter switches on my tradesman, will they work without having to change settings in BCM ?
  8. M

Right Steering Drift

My 2022 tradesman came with 18" steel wheels and Firestone AT's. 1200 miles on the clock. Noticed a right drift when let go of wheel the day I drove it home. Tire pressure was good. Had new wheels and tires ordered. Figured it was a tire pull. Installed new tires and wheels and drift was still...
  9. M

Headlights

Can someone tell me if these black headlights will fit my 2022 ram 2500 tradesman? 68406277AD, 68406276AD. Thanks.
  10. M

Mopar Offroad Fender Flares

Would anyone have the specs on these. Width, height, coverage? All the mopar parts sights don't give any description on them. Thanks
  11. M

Toyo AT3

Wanting to order a set of the Toyo AT's 295/70/18. Wheels are 9" wide. Can someone give me an actual mounted heigth? I'm working with bedrail clearance on a fifth wheel. Specs show 34.3" but I want to know how short they run mounted. Thanks
  12. M

New Uconnect 5 Temp reading

For some reason I lost the 2 temp readings in top left and top right corners. All it has now is a lil temp icon on top left corner. How do I get the 2 temp readings back? Thanks
  13. M

Falken Tires

Anyone running Falkens made in china?
  14. M

Tradesman Headlights

Is it possible to simply change out the chrome bezel headlights to black bezel headlights on a 2022 tradesman ? If so would anyone know what part numbers would work?
  15. M

Goose Ball Kit

Does anyone have a 2022 with factory puck system yet ? Wanting to know if the 2021 puck system is the same. Wanting to order Goose Ball kit but not sure it will fit. Thanks
  16. M

Nitto Ridge or Toyo AT3

Looking at running LT185/75R 18. Read that toyo runs shorter than advertised and nitto true to size. Nitto runs about 4 1/2 lbs per tire more. Don't know if that is a deal breaker. Anyone running these care to share info? Thanks
  17. M

Toyo AT3

Is anyone running these on AEV Salta wheels ? Are they true to size stated or do they run shorter?
  18. M

Uconnect 5

Is anyone familiar with the new Tom Tom mapping system coming in the 2022 trucks? Ordered 8.4 w/Nav in my new Tradesman. Not sure what features it will have.
  19. M

Passive Entry

The 2500 tradesman I just ordered will have the 8.4 w/nav. Does this mean it will have the door handles for passive entry? It will have push button start.
  20. M

Ordered Today

Went to see Aaron at Mark Dodge today. Ordered 2500 Tradesman w/Cummins and a few options. So now the wait begins.