Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Thedaran

Steering wheel audio controls

Can also try reinstalling the Android auto app on your phone. I had to do that a little while back because I couldn't get my phone to disconnect when I turned the truck off resulting in the truck radio not wanting to turn off.
  2. Thedaran

I don't think I've had any issues since canceling my ram connect service, additionally I haven't had my radio channel presets disappear.
  3. Thedaran

Dash Cam power

@JP426 I received the new adapter, works perfectly.
  4. Thedaran

Dash Cam power

I returned my original purchase. Donger contacted me and said the incorrect adaptor was packaged by them. I received a full refund and purchased another, so see if this one fits.
  5. Thedaran

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

I've noticed my radio keeps dropping the Sirius XM presets, but maintains the FM presets just fine.
  6. Thedaran

Non-nav unit here. I'm having all of the exact @mrellisk
  7. Thedaran

Wiring Reverse Lights and Using Auxiliary Switch(es)

I am adding some reverse lights that I want to turn on with Aux switch 1. I'm rather sure I have the wiring down, just concerned there may be live power to a blunt cut wire at the rear of the truck. Also, would like to eliminate any unnecessary wires from the pass through connector. So would...
  8. Thedaran

Correct, with no pass through connection made there is no power at the rear of the truck. But plugging the connector in with the wiring as highlighted by @Jimmy07 would introduce ignition power to the rear blunt PK/OG wire, which would remain blunt cut. Maybe I am missing something there? I am...
  9. Thedaran

I'm getting ready to tackle adding some reverse lights to my truck. @Jimmy07 This is extremely helpful, but I have one question. Would wiring this way result in the blunt cut PK/OG wire at the rear having power once the ignition is on?
  10. Thedaran

Here I am again. These controls randomly stopped working again. FFS
  11. Thedaran

Dash Cam power

Which Dongar adapter did you use? I bought the "10-pin D for select Dodge/Ram vehicles" adapter to tap into the rear view mirror connectors. The connectors are too large to fit into connections at the rear view mirror.
  12. Thedaran

I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't some internal software/hardware bug(s). I've had my presets disappear and had my steering wheel audio controls stop working and randomly start working.
  13. Thedaran

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Please do. I would need to order some new ones for the front window since mine broke. My other option was the OEM mopar ones at nearly twice the price.
  14. Thedaran

How on Earth did you get the vent visors in? I tried to install some but couldn't get the window to close and ended up breaking the visor.
  15. Thedaran

I ordered from realtrucks.com. Ordered it around 1/6, got it on 1/12. It went on fairly easily, but the fasteners are a bit cheap. I would maybe suggest getting some decent push pin style fasteners from a hardware store prior to installing.
  16. Thedaran

Installed AVS bug deflector Also first oil change, love the positioning of the oil filter
  17. Thedaran

Bug deflector for 2021 RAM 2500 HD Laramie 6.7

I may have to look into this. Tried the AVS in vent cover and could not get the window to close with the vent in place.
  18. Thedaran

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

Try online? I got some for just over $8 per quart.
  19. Thedaran

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

For those having oil changes coming up, I found the PuP on walmart.com for a decent price.
  20. Thedaran

$1200, work done in Oregon if that makes any difference. He also removed the badges so there are no seams around them. I also added some silicone sealant to the badges prior to putting back on. I recall reading about water getting in the hood from behind the badges.