Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

anyone hardwired a uniden radar with the uniden hardwire kit?

I put the button on the dash at the base of the A pillar. I ran the wire to the unit up the A pillar and under the headliner to the rear view mirror. I ran the power down to an aux wire down by the parking brake.
  2. F

6.4 Big Horn Questions

My setup is similar to yours. 6.4 3500 with Fisher XV2. My front end is stock and I haven't had any issues with it. For the tires, the Firestones aren't great, but you can definitely get by with them for a season or 2. Make sure you have plenty of counterweight behind the rear axle. I plowed...
  3. F

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

I might be missing something, but if someone needs the payload, why not just get a 3500? I've owned both and the difference is pretty negligible.
  4. F

After-market rear window with manual slider.

I have a manual slider on mine.
  5. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The features I use are the lock/unlock and remote start.
  6. F

Affiliate program

For Tread Lightly, you bring your membership letter as the proof. No need for a pay stub.
  7. F

Wacky Power Fold Mirror

I had something similar happen on my last truck after walking the mirror backing into the garage. It did't go all the way forward, but it did go a bit further than it should have. I was able to fix it by manually positioning the mirror where it should be, and then folding and unfolding.
  8. F

UConnect 5 drops FM presets / Theme

I also have the 8.4 without nav. My presets have been wiped out numerous times. I've given up adding them back until I get a software update.
  9. F

Plowing with the dial shifter

Thanks for the velcro tip. I may try that for the next storm.
  10. F

Plowing with the dial shifter

Anyone else find plowing with the dial shifter incredibly annoying? I was much more efficient with the column shifter. Any tips for adjusting?
  11. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The first picture shows the aux switches. The second is the style you get without the aux switches.
  12. F

UConnect Subscription Cost

For the 2022 trucks with UConnect 5, Sirius XM Guardian has been replaced by Ram Connect.
  13. F

I'm loving it. The space behind the seats is much bigger than I expected.
  14. F

Mixed city and highway. Probably slightly more highway, but not much. No towing, and mostly unloaded, but have moved a few loads of firewood. About 15 miles with the plow on too.
  15. F

Only two fills so far, but averaging 13.9 hand calculated.
  16. F

Trailer cameras for boat trailer?

If your trailer has guide posts, you could mount the camera on one of those. It wouldn't be centered, but should keep it out of the water.
  17. F

I'm in NH. Mine went by rail to MA, then truck to the dealer. I don't have exact dates, but it was built around 9/8, and delivered 10/20. I'm guessing it went to storage for a bit, and didn't ship right away.