Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. ABigBearRam

For all those flying to Mark Dodge and driving home with 2022 orders

IAH Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ABigBearRam

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just a leveling spacer in the front to clear the 35” tires until I get home to California and have either a Carli or Thuren springs installed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ABigBearRam

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Good things come to those who wait. Thanks to this forum I have my dream truck. I was going to settle for used and higher mileage that I liked before getting Mark Dodge’s pricing. My local Southern California Ram dealer contact whom I have purchased numerous fleet and personal Rams from would...
  4. ABigBearRam

`22 Dually Missing Splash Guards

Thanks for the update! Bummer that they were sent the wrong sections. When you get the correct part do you mind letting us know the pricing? Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ABigBearRam

Bummer about the missing center liners. What did Mark Dodge say about them missing? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ABigBearRam

I know they offer to meet me in Houston with my new truck, but I would rather put the first miles on the truck myself. I haven’t asked about them picking me up and going back to the dealership. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ABigBearRam

I’m doing the same. My truck arrived at Mark a few days ago, signed papers today. I plan on flying into Houston, renting a car and driving to Mark then surprising my daughter who lives in Austin just in time for Christmas then driving back to SoCal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ABigBearRam

I noticed that when comparing to my POC and was wondering the same thing? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ABigBearRam

Nope! I was dead set on ordering white with the night edition. Last year I ordered a 21 Tradesman with the chrome package for a fleet vehicle, but I thought the night edition with white looked awesome for my personal truck. I even searched for a dealer that had a white 21 night edition so I...
  10. ABigBearRam

2022 Ram HD - Post delivery upgrade plans

Road trip home to Southern California from Mark Dodge then ceramic coating, tint, Carli leveling kit, 24” Alcoa’s on 35’s and air spring kit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. ABigBearRam

Ordered: 7/30/21 VIN: NG138205 3500 Laramie White Cummins HO CC DRW