Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. lewis42

Adding camera to Digital Rearview Mirror

Did you at any point ever have it mounted in the third brake light area of the shell? I am looking to do the same thing but would like a cleaner factory like installation with the camera mounted in the third brake light
  2. lewis42

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I hate that feature with a Passion on my new truck, if they would only leave it as an option to turn off. Every time I'm trying to hook my trailer on to my truck which is weekly the Dang thing is beeping at me when I shut the door
  3. lewis42

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Any issues with the tpms sensors? I just put 12.5 x 35 x 20 on my new truck and can't get the tpms sensors to work properly.
  4. lewis42

I ordered from Dennis Dillon and picked by truck up in December, overall was a great experience!
  5. lewis42

Anyone else having trouble with Android auto losing wireless connection? Trying to figure out if it's uconnect or my phone.
  6. lewis42

Noticed new on my 2022 ram that if I leave the truck and shut the driver side door while it's running it the horn chirps 3 times. Wish I could disable that, it's incredibly annoying when hooking up to a trailer or just running inside real quick. Anyone else notice this feature new for 2022? My...
  7. lewis42

Does anyone know if a 35x12.5x20 tire fit without rubbing issues with no level kit or anything? I want to put on the toyo at3 in that size but wondering they will rub?
  8. lewis42

With all this tire talk, it reminds me of the frustration I have with my 2018 ram 2500. Hate the government mandate requiring my back tpms tire sensor be set at 80 psi. You can definitely feel every ripple in the road. Besides the fact I don't like driving around with no load and tires set at 80...
  9. lewis42

Maybe ram should hire Amazon to teach them how to track an order....
  10. lewis42

window sticker finally came up https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C6UR5KL6NG140334 Now lets see how long it will take to ship to Idaho....
  11. lewis42

I live close to where they unload all the trucks off in clearfield utah and saw a long train load of vehicles the other day
  12. lewis42

And I thought i was the person who ordered a 2500 long bed. Good to know I'm not the only one who ordered the same thing
  13. lewis42

I debadged my current 2018 truck, I like the clean look. Just wish the emblems on the hood wasn't on the new models, no way of getting rid of those ones.
  14. lewis42

I know my price is congigent on using there financing and that it's a gentleman's agreement to make 6 payments...I plan to just pay the truck off. I was also informed about the dumb safety kit. The truck will still end up being cheaper than what I could get here in Utah so I guess I'll play the...
  15. lewis42

Dennis Dillon has been good to work with so far as well...price was about 11% off MSRP
  16. lewis42

Exactly what happened to me, I ended up with the Laramie instead of the bighorn